air ride owners please help

joncook06

Registered
I have a gen II with a 9 in stretch I just installed an arnott air shock and will I release the air the rear subframe sits on the tire without the tail plastic on and still has more travel down so I'm not getting the maximum rise. I have the soupy's adjustable dogbones raised all the way up is there a way to block it from going too low I don't want to bust my tailight or get stranded if it malfunctions.
Posted via Mobile Device

There is a thread here where some talked about this . his newly installed air ride failed but he was able to get it home cause he had it set so if it dropped it had a stop point. Looking for it.

what u wanna do is set ur dogbones up so when the airride is down it sits about the tire by about and inch. now the idea is the shorter ur dogbones the higher ur bike sits without ride or with airride all the way down. i found a 1-2 inch riser set 4 the busa on ebay i think a while back and they do the job fairly well. but if u cant find any that r short enough u couls redrill ur stockers or make a new set

My soupys are all the way up ( shortest ) I guess ill drill my stock ones out to find the right distance then I can trim the center part down on my soupys, I think that will b safe
Posted via Mobile Device

Back