Air ride on my Busa

Busa1320

Registered
Thinking about putting air ride on my 03 Busa. Anyone here running air ride. How's ride quality? Front and rear or just rear? Thanks

I've been riding with an Arnott air ride system on the rear with a 10in. swingarm for a couple of years. The ride is very comfortable.

if u do launches as far as drag racing, yes bc when u drop it all the way down it acts as a strut. basically the arnott system is concidered a strut bag. theres a bag sitting on a strut point blank. if not over inflated yes still acts like a regular suspension, u can adjust the stiffness of it with the bilstein 16 position adjustment knob. well ive had the system 4 about 4 years. and my only gripe is the wiring for itcould b a lil more simpler as far as how their wiring is not ease of install. i havent tried other systems but i like it so blam

Check out the air ride Ballz has.Its nice.Fully adjustable with a button on the remote.Can be setup to remember positions as well.

Well I have Air ride only complaint is the speed bumps those hurt but everything else is nice. I do have a triple tree though and it affects the ride quality you can lower the bike for drag racing and it would go up on you anymore lol

Air ride is the best mod ever. Every setting from foft as a pillow to hard as a rock. You can even change the setting of the height and softness/hardness while riding!

Thanks for the input. Just started polishing my frame so maybe air ride when I start getting it back together. All depends on the weather. I don't know how much longer I can stand not ridding.

Back