Air horn.

There is a series of horizontal, threaded holes at the back of the throttle bodies. You can use them as mounting points. Works great for the Stebel Nautilus Compact. (139db!)

Last edited:
I'm trying to use the dual Harbor Freight horns. I currently run them on my car and they work great. I tried zipping the compressor the the fairing stay but I keep getting interference from the nose unit. Any pics of install? Don't go tearing it apart on my account.

Remote hose set up with the compresor mounted in the trunk with stock tool strap. but that will be changing when I redo the trunk. Thanks again C10 for the mod.

Choose the remote compressor so I had more room & mounting options instead of a one piece brick. Good luck with that route. Here is compressor in new trunk.

20181023_140341.jpg

Screaming banshee.com looks like they slimmed down the 1 piece unit 40% they claim. Quality horn, loud 130db think mine was 139db but older model; worth checking out. You can buy cheaper but I was more concerned with having clearance & placement options. Can't tell if they still offer remote compressor type.

Whats 10 or 20db still going to be loud no doubt. Guess the horns are becoming slimmer now which suits our space limits.
Very true. I think the old lady in the supermarket has a louder horn on her scooter than I on my bike. Why Suzuki felt the need to outfit the Busa with a horn that screams “moped, moped” I will never know. I may give that horn a shot especially since my stocker looks like it spent 106 years beneath the ocean with the titanic.

Very true. I think the old lady in the supermarket has a louder horn on her scooter than I on my bike. Why Suzuki felt the need to outfit the Busa with a horn that screams “moped, moped” I will never know. I may give that horn a shot especially since my stocker looks like it spent 106 years beneath the ocean with the titanic.
I don't use it often but when i do it gets attention. Buddy & i were riding a good size black bear crashed through the woods like mighty joe young. Think he was being stung by bees anyway he enters the road we stopped & he squares up with us. Oh boy! Hit the horn & he took off no longer wanted to fight. Worth every penny right then.

Back