Air Filter

bmc race filter.....
firedevil.gif

I have asked that question myself. I spoke with the Brock team and they said that for street use to stay with stock. It breaths and protects the best. So Im staying stock.

I have asked that question myself. I spoke with the Brock team and they said that for street use to stay with stock. It breaths and protects the best. So Im staying stock.
I've read and heard the same thing, you can't beat stock. Just like oil filters, stay stock.

I've read and heard the same thing, you can't beat stock. Just like oil filters, stay stock.
Well the world will never know from this thread... I just learned the filter is not being sent after all. IMO a good documented test with increased performance would sell a lot of filters... oh, well.

To set the record straight. I have a PiperX street/custom map that I switch back and forth from OEM/generic map. My perception is that I lost some up top but gained in low/mid range throttle response with the PiperX. Unfortunately I don't have a baseline test as suggested in this thread. I only pushed this because the vendor stepped up and said he would send one... now from what i understand he isn't. That's his choice and cool by me.

I will offer to send my PiperX to rubber2burn if enough members are interested in the results.

Back