Air Compressor question

tmf2004

Registered
I'm thinking of purchasing a oil less air compressor and the 20pc. air compressor starter kit.

20 Piece Air Compressor Starter Kit

I just called Harbor freight to see if the air tool will fit the motorcycle tire.. He says no..

Is there another tool i can buy to hook up to the hose to fill the motorcycle tire.. HF is running some great deals this weekend and looking to buy this..

Thanks

The long one in the center will fit between the rotors in the front...you have to snake in it in there + it also will work in the back...same deal.

I'm thinking of purchasing a oil less air compressor and the 20pc. air compressor starter kit.

20 Piece Air Compressor Starter Kit

I just called Harbor freight to see if the air tool will fit the motorcycle tire.. He says no..

Is there another tool i can buy to hook up to the hose to fill the motorcycle tire.. HF is running some great deals this weekend and looking to buy this..

Thanks

Just so you know oil less compressors are very loud. If you don't care about that then I say go for it.

Also I use this air chuck on my motorcycle wheels without any issues. I don't trust the gauge too much though.
http://www.harborfreight.com/dual-angle-chuck-tire-inflator-90670.html

Last edited:
Thanks for link Blanca.. what assesories come with the compressor or where can i buy them.. Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys.. :thumbsup:

It has a gauge on it which for me is good enough for the cars .
For the bike I use another one.
The air hose is about three feet long.
The thing that goes on valve stem is your typical bicycle pump style which slips over and then you flip the little lever to lock it on .
It came with a little bag of accessories like needles for balls and some funnel type things for airbeds or rafts I guess.
It also came with ac adapter for charging and that's what I like so much about it. You can charge it for about a day and the thing lasts forever . I think I've only charged it once or twice since I bought it . And since it's chargeable it's portable so you can take it anywhere without worry.

Is it industrial strength and made for constant daily use ? No
But I've already used it a couple hundred times and have gotten my moneys worth out of it for sure . It's really perfect for the bike .
I got it from Home Depot .

It has a gauge on it which for me is good enough for the cars .
For the bike I use another one.
The air hose is about three feet long.
The thing that goes on valve stem is your typical bicycle pump style which slips over and then you flip the little lever to lock it on .
It came with a little bag of accessories like needles for balls and some funnel type things for airbeds or rafts I guess.
It also came with ac adapter for charging and that's what I like so much about it. You can charge it for about a day and the thing lasts forever . I think I've only charged it once or twice since I bought it . And since it's chargeable it's portable so you can take it anywhere without worry.

Is it industrial strength and made for constant daily use ? No
But I've already used it a couple hundred times and have gotten my moneys worth out of it for sure . It's really perfect for the bike .
I got it from Home Depot .

So everything i need for the bike and cars comes with it? Thats what i need is the bicycle pump style for the valve stem.. :thumbsup: This is a better deal than Harbor frieight right now..

For $40 I dont think you can go wrong .
Here I took some pics for you.

Here's the front .
35a7ce2b.jpg

Remove cover on this side and ac adapter as well as dc adapter are stored in the hidden compartment
840cbacf.jpg

2b137b85.jpg

Backside has another hidden compartment which houses hose and accessory pack
30de8a08.jpg

b67b1082.jpg

Hose is about three feet long and you can see stem attachment.
It's permanently on though so you can't remove it.
0f60845c.jpg

Small accessory pack with spare fuse , ball needle and a couple other thingamajiggers ?
6b2d07f2.jpg

I don't plan on putting 230psi in anything lol.. Amazon has some good prices to. They have a few 120V portable compressors and rechargable compressors like the slime.. Now i just need to find something thats local.. Thanks again

There's a wright up on that Campbell unit on the net somewhere..

They actually disasembled it.. and did a comparison with afew other pumps... it was ugly as sin.. but it was also the only one that could be used on car tires. The others were motorcycle specific..

And HF oil-free cahcah.. don't buy it. I burned thru mine in 8 months. Get the 20$ warrenty.. DON'T LOSE YOUR RECIEPT.

An oil unit is quieter, builds psi faster, runs COOLER..

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Back