air brush

BillD

Registered
Im in NJ, near Hoboken, anybody know of a good air brush artist, Im thinking of doing something on my bike

i paint. Revolution Custom Motorcycle Paint, Airbrush Murals & Graphics - Long Island, NY

nuff said

IMG_2979.JPG.jpeg

IMG_2981.JPG.jpeg

IMG_0709.JPG

AMYBUSApics 029.jpg

conanbike.jpg

IMG_2338.JPG

skeltruck2.jpg

can you do anything like this? :p im a BIG fan of bio mechanical (my legs are tattooed the same way)...id love to see a bike like that.

guy.jpeg

Thats some pretty awesome work there wish i woulda known of ya back when i did berserk. i may not have taken so long to do. But oh well i really can't complain

How much would you expect to pay for a full custom job like that? Cool pics btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Im in NJ, near Hoboken, anybody know of a good air brush artist, Im thinking of doing something on my bike

Hey check out Wooki'z Airbrush Studio :: Airbrush designs for motorcycles and helmets, Toronto, GTA, Ontario Canada up here in Toronto Canada Rob is an amazing painter and maybe you can send him what you want painted and he could help you his site has some pics and here are two of my bike that he did and one of my buddy's. He is real easy to deal with and a very honest guy plus his prices are reasonable good luck:hello:

spider 02.jpg

spider.jpg

punisher.jpg

Back