air box/ nitrous injector locations

S-R Racing

Registered
Just looking for some pictures and ideas regarding a twin nozzel system/injector placement. Last step finally. THANKS in advance

I dumped the twin nozzle system and just have one of these coming up through the bottom center of the airbox.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store....uct=145
Thanks Johnny,
from your first ride description I don't have to ask how it works
lol1.gif

Looking into it now

I used a 2 nozzle setup for quite a while. The upside is you just pop the tank to change jets. The downside is the plastic lines can be a pia.

IM000711_edited.jpg

IM000700_edited.jpg

Last winter i went to a single nozzle.

IM000066.jpg

This winter will bring more changes....

there is a guy on i think psychobike that has a spray bar that has each velocity stack has its own tube they say they are getting some great results out of it

Thanks Guys,I just wasn't sure that my understanding of nozzel placement was correct. As a newbie on the gas,I didnt want to assume anything,since I already have a small collection of scrap aluminum,I didn't want to add another 250lbs. in quite literly 'one shot'. Johnny,Chevell,Goodluck,Professor, and everybody else that has helped answer all my long azz questions regarding this & others-THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I hope some day I can return the favor. Merry Christmas,Ride On,Bro's!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

there is a guy on i think psychobike that has  a spray bar that has each velocity stack has its own tube they say they are getting some great results out of it
+1 - Chuck Wilburn on SH.org is making them. It's my next mod.

Look in the nitrous section of SH.org and you can find a thread about it.

Putting the nozzles in the ram tubes as far before the air box that you can will help to ensure that the NOS has a chance to change from a liquid form to gas and that all four cylinders are likely to get equal amounts of the NOS, for dry set-ups.  
beerchug.gif

there is a guy on i think psychobike that has  a spray bar that has each velocity stack has its own tube they say they are getting some great results out of it
+1 - Chuck Wilburn on SH.org is making them.  It's my next mod.
Doesn't the one Chuck is making prevent using the Air Filter?
chevelle said he found a way to make it work with the filter - little longer lines or something. Hopefully he'll chime in about this.

how much of a shot are you running with this setup and does it have 2 nozzles in the airbox plus 2 more in the tubes, does it actually need all of this

N20Airbox.jpg

I was spraying a 200 shot with this setup. I have backed it down to 150 shot since it was so violent and hard to keep down.

Back