Ahhh, finally got the tires scrubbed in. (pics)

HMan

Registered
Had a nice ride today. Got cut short due to a killer headache but managed to rack up a bit over 300 miles. Got the bike nearly broke in and got the tires scrubbed in well. Little bit left on the left side (not really interested in pushing it anymore than that) and got over enough a couple of times to compeletly eliminate the chicken strip on the right side.

Anyway, nice day if it hadn't been so damn hot. Hope others managed to stay cooler than I. Got a bit dehyrdated today even after drinking a LOT of water and gatorade.

Here's some pics from the ride today.

405 miles since Monday. Need more time!
biggrin.gif

Good to see all those Helmets. Nice to know OUR TYPE will procreate ;)

Good job! Hopefully I'll have mine looking like that after today's ride.

looks good, how many bikes in the group, looks like you guys had fun.  Keep up the good work
The group was 15 bikes. It was funny pulling into the Harley shop. They were definatly eyeing us with suspicion. They saw the mighty Busa and bowed down though....... not really. LoL

I bailed out early for a couple of reasons. One, my head was POUNDING. Two, Rhonda had something she wanted to do down this way. Three, the group just wasn't flowing well. I was having to brake a lot to keep from riding up the ass of the bike in front of me and the guy behind me was doing the same to me.

I just really didn't feel comfortable.

The ride was nice. I really need to get back into better shape though. Its been since the summer of 2001 since I had a bike with this riding position on it but overall I think we handled 300 miles well.

Can you say chicken???My tires never look like that and they more than likely never will...I do resemble a chicken!!!!
laugh.gif

HMan,

I tried to check out yer photography page but it kicks me back to the Yahoo main page saying that I have reached an age restricted page. Hmmm... if 33 ain't old enough then you must have some rank stuff on there.
wink.gif

I'd like to see yer stuff though. Photography is a passion of mine. I always enjoy seeing the works of others... Oh well... guess not this time.

I tried to check out yer photography page but it kicks me back to the Yahoo main page saying that I have reached an age restricted page. Hmmm... if 33 ain't old enough then you must have some rank stuff on there.  
wink.gif
Try signing into yahoo first. If it still doesn't work its because yahoo doesn't have your age listed in its profile.

No nudes are on that page. Stricktly no-nudes. Most of what can be found there is on the webshots folder with a few exceptions.

One of these days I'm going to go in and pull the old stuff down as I'm not happy with it but not for now.

BTW, broadband comes tuesday and I'll have some new pics to post. Might post up a few choice ones afterwhile but they will be small and slightly compressed like the above pics.

H-man....where do you hail from?.......Louisville,Ky here.....would like to get together for some rides like that........

H-man....where do you hail from?.......Louisville,Ky here.....would like to get together for some rides like that........
I live in Tell City. You should meet me in Corydon sometime and ride to the dock with the wife and I for lunch/dinner soon. Been meaning to get to the dock and eat for a few weeks now.

Sounds great.....I go up that way often.....like to eat at the Overlook in Leavenworth or go up to Paoli or past for the cool twisties.......have to drop you an e-mail soon.....

Back