Ah That hit the spot, Nice long ride...

I went straight to the room with the hottie I took down there with me and got busy. It was that or I figured I'd be sleepin' in jail. Which would YOU choose? :super: ;)
I think I'd choose jail.
If I chose the hottie you'd prooly be pissed and shot me or something. :laugh:  
blues.gif
 ;)

Well back out and about tonight, went to Clearwater about 100 bikes there hanginout on US 60.   OH OH, and I get talked to by a real pretty Latina rider... I was looking for some folks I was supposed to meet so I tooled around the parking lot a couple of times then parked sorta out by myself, no other Busa's there and I wanted to be seen so when the rest of the crew showed up they could find me.  Well, after parking it and lighting a smoke, this tall hottie just comes walking up and says "Hi"... swear to god I looked behind me to see who she was talking to though...  She introduced herself as Angela and rides a Gixxer 750. I was feeling purty special.  She was really into the Busa, she told me it was awesome and "Just beautiful".  I swear I could see Lilah smile...   Then of course the rest of the crew showed up, acting like they act so I only got about 15 minutes of conversation, but hey, for a Married Guy...Thats still pretty damn special.  It was all about the bike, but I still felt good...  :thumbsup:
So that's what you do down in Tampa on Saturday nights?!  :D

I'm telling your wife...you're cruising for chicks...  
Too Late, Allready told her...Seriously, I tell her freakin everything.  Keeps us happily married.  No secrets from each other except for you know Christmas and Birthdays...
I was just giving you a hard time there Keith...figured you'd already told her anyway...that's just the kind of guy you are, and it's a great thing... :)

Well back out and about tonight, went to Clearwater about 100 bikes there hanginout on US 60.   OH OH, and I get talked to by a real pretty Latina rider... I was looking for some folks I was supposed to meet so I tooled around the parking lot a couple of times then parked sorta out by myself, no other Busa's there and I wanted to be seen so when the rest of the crew showed up they could find me.  Well, after parking it and lighting a smoke, this tall hottie just comes walking up and says "Hi"... swear to god I looked behind me to see who she was talking to though...  She introduced herself as Angela and rides a Gixxer 750. I was feeling purty special.  She was really into the Busa, she told me it was awesome and "Just beautiful".  I swear I could see Lilah smile...   Then of course the rest of the crew showed up, acting like they act so I only got about 15 minutes of conversation, but hey, for a Married Guy...Thats still pretty damn special.  It was all about the bike, but I still felt good...  :thumbsup:
So that's what you do down in Tampa on Saturday nights?!  :D

I'm telling your wife...you're cruising for chicks...  
Too Late, Allready told her...Seriously, I tell her freakin everything.  Keeps us happily married.  No secrets from each other except for you know Christmas and Birthdays...
sounds like I am not the only one who tells his wife EVERYTHING!

Good call bra.

-Rip

Hell yeah, you tell em' everything, they tell you everything and guess what? You both stay in love, have fun and life is good. You start witholding information, or just lying about stuff pretty soon, you cannot carry on a decent conversation cause your afraid of slipping up...

I learned this back in High School and have stuck to it... makes things much easier...eccept when she asks how this or that outfit looks... Because I will tell her straight up...if it's goofy I say goofy! Sometimes this gets me in trouble but it's been 8 years and we still hold hands in the Mall! :)

Damn Rev... Ya shoulda called  :tounge:  
blues.gif
Well It will prolly be more of the same this Saturday.  Head out to 60 there, watch the crazies.  Then just sort of cruise around aimlessly.  There is a group I was with for awhile last Saturday that are a little high strung but good folks...

By Hi-Strung, I mean lots O wheelies, attitude, generally irresponsible behavior.  Best to ride in the back of the pack for sure, but good for a laugh....

I would love to go riding with you though Raider.  I tried to get Hayabusa Man out to ride but he bailed a couple of weeks ago.  Like I said I am up around Linebaugh and Shelden pretty much in that area, so yeah we need to go slap patterson around a little or I can head out to your neck of the woods.  

I need to get ahold of NotABusa as well, I know he rides the wheels of his Yammy...
<table style=filter:glow(color=BLUE)>KOOL</table> I used to work on Douglas RD off of Race Track. At lunch I'd go run laps on Patterson & Boy Scout. Me & my RF900. Dems were the days!
I replied to yer post in the riding areas. To repeat, I'm game just tell me when & where to meet.

:cool:

Oh yeah. I'm meeting up at the Kash N Karry on the corner of Fletcher & Florida at 0900 Sunday morning to lead a ride up through San Antonio. You are most welcome to come.

Allright cool, I think Sunday should work for me, but if were going to be up early on Sunday Maybe I shoudl reconsider my hours spelled out on the other thread in Tampa Area.... Hmmm.

Just let me know what works for you really... Cool?

I'll follow you all Sunday though, I should be able to get away... haven't been up there yet...

I was planning on doing both.
Sundays ride is approx. 100-120 miles or about 2.5 hours with one scheduled stop at SR50 where there may be 30-60 bikes at any one time.

I was planning on doing both.
Sundays ride is approx. 100-120 miles or about 2.5 hours with one scheduled stop at SR50 where there may be 30-60 bikes at any one time.
Well Hell yeah, I'm up for that. Saturday will be more hanging out than riding really...it's a lot safer that way... Good stuff to see though usually lots of bikes In Clearwater.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll check my maps tomorrow and then we can figure out where to meet Saturday.. Cool?

Later.

Yo Rev, I'm always only a PM away.

What time you get off work. I can meet you near Barney's a bit after 6 during the week, we can cruise around or whatever sometime. Time is tight right now, and will be for about the next 2 weeks. But I am up for a night of riding, but I usually stay below the century mark on my old pig.

Yo Rev, I'm always only a PM away.  

What time you get off work.  I can meet you near Barney's a bit after 6 during the week, we can cruise around or whatever sometime.  Time is tight right now, and will be for about the next 2 weeks.  But I am up for a night of riding, but I usually stay below the century mark on my old pig.
Hey Sorry about that man, Yeah I am up for it but like you the next two weeks are pretty screwed.
I'll tell you what though, if you really want to get oout and ride come with me next time I go out with Raider. He knows that northern area up there like the back of his hand and they are a good group to ride with. They meet at Kash and Karry allmost every Sunday I think. But it would be my choice for a good weekend ride.
Next I'll PM you for sure OK? No sweat.
Weekdays are usually pretty screwed for me but yeah we'll hook up and go ride somewhere man. Your Talking Barney's on Gandy right? I could get over there around 6PM pretty easy.

Later and PM Raider if you want to learn more about the tour thing, it's Free as far as I know and He and his Merry bunch make for a good ride. Appropriate pace and all...

Later
Rev.

Yeah, I get off at 6 every day, and I'm about 3 miles from Barney's...so getting over there is not a big deal. Then you can see just how ugly my bike is :tounge:

Definitely let me know. I'm trying to con my friend who just totally his 929 to letting me have the Yoshimura off of it before the junkyard comes to take it away for the insurance company. It'll replace my rattlely Kerker. He's not really going for it, even though the insurance company will probably never see it again.

November 7th is my big test, so I'm trying to study as much as possible before then. After that time should free up. My weekends suck, but I'm off on Mondays...so POSSIBLY something there. Either way, I'm happy to just stand around and TALK about motorcycles if nothing else.

OK here is the dope on the Sunday rides.
1st & 3rd Sundays of every month I lead a ride
(usually northward) From the parking lot of the Kash N Karry
on the NW corner of Florida & Fletcher. (right across from
the Powersports Dealership)We meet at 0900. I try to hit
the road by 0905-0910.

Now 2 days of riding just isn't gonna cut it for ol'Raider so...
I go riding every Sat at least once.
I go riding every Sunday at least once
I do try to catch the Bucs on the TV when I can.
However if its a choice between riding or watching....
Well heck that's what sportscenter & NFL tonight is for, Right?

So if anyone wants to show for the "public" ride just do so.
If ya wants to go on the private tour...just PM me or call if ya has the # The Private tour start times are highly variable and open to negociation.

There is NO charge to ride. You are however expected to provide your own fuel, food & drink.

Oh yeah..you don't even have to own a Busa ;)

Might not be riding soon. My damn shifter broke off on the way to work this morning. I'm about ready to set that piece of crap on fire. Not only am I leaking fuel (AGAIN!), now I can't shift and I have a 28.5 mile walk home.

Started the "Buy Eric a new Bike (Busa) Fund" yesterday at work. Actually got 2 bucks. Now I have to sell a kidney I guess.

To quote another recent post. "&*&(#(*&@# (**#'n Pice of (&*#$ #@'n *#&$ @#*&(#$ (*#&$*(@ *!_#$_)($ *&#$*(@# @*#&$( #*&$(@#*&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Might not be riding soon.   My damn shifter broke off on the way to work this morning.  I'm about ready to set that piece of crap on fire.  Not only am I leaking fuel (AGAIN!), now I can't shift and I have a 28.5 mile walk home.  

Started the "Buy Eric a new Bike (Busa) Fund" yesterday at work.  Actually got 2 bucks.  Now I have to sell a kidney I guess.  

To quote another recent post.  "&*&(#(*&@#  (**#'n Pice of (&*#$ #@'n *#&$ @#*&(#$ (*#&$*(@ *!_#$_)($ *&#$*(@# @*#&$(   #*&$(@#*&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Gimmie a shout and a work address Bro. If your close to Barneys, just baby her over there.  I'll come buy and pick you up around 1630:super: Give you a lift home if that helps!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066996562 -->

Thanks for being cool!!! :cool:
I sent you a PM. It's nice to know a stranger will help out a guy in this day and age..even if he doesn't ride a Busa.

Bring lighter fluid and matches...we'll have a Yamaha Bonfire.

Thanks for being cool!!! :cool:
I sent you a PM.  It's nice to know a stranger will help out a guy in this day and age..even if he doesn't ride a Busa.  

Bring lighter fluid and matches...we'll have a Yamaha Bonfire.
I guess Rev didn't tell ya, he don't have no back seat on that Busa of his. :tounge:

I on the other hand do.

Back