Agent Provocateur.......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
SAUCY ads for Agent Provocateur showing semi-naked women gagged and blindfolded have been given the green light by watchdogs.
The underwear company claimed the magazine ads paid homage to a famous National Gallery painting and a Hogarth etching.

And it said they were not designed to cause offence.

One of the ads shows women in underwear draped over a banqueting table, next to a girl with a snake around her neck.

A topless woman also featured, along with a lady crawling on all fours and eating apples from a basket. Hooded men stood watch on either side of the scene.

A second showed women in their underwear surrounded by men in naval uniforms on a pirate ship. One lady has her mouth gagged and hands tied, while others crawl on the floor.

A man is also shown with a noose around his neck.

The ads drew complaints that they were demeaning to women because of their "explicit content".

Well, what do you think...............:whistle:

agentmain.jpg

I think the napoleon looking dude with the quitar is a little overboard....and now I wanna see the other adds, thanx google
:rofl:

Last edited:
Not my idea of art, or an ad that would sell me something, but I am not offended, just do another click and go somewhere else. IMO

I'm not offended by these. Why can't people speak with their decisions when it comes to things like this. If you don't like it then don't buy anything from that company.

arrrgh matey... shiver me timbers.... me needs new udies!!

On a long sea voyage, the pirate captain addressed his men and said" I have good news and bad news.
First the good news: you are all going to get a change of underwear!â€￾
All the pirates shouted with joy.
“The bad news is John you will change with Pete, Bill you will change with Bob, Tom you will change with Paul………..

:laugh:

Back