Agent Orange "Like" Chemical to be dumped along border

$2million per 1mi of coverage???

how bout putting some of these ppl collected welfare to work,give em all weed wackers and put them on 8hr shifts around the clock:whistle::whistle:

I can see this as being a law suit in the makings.

people coming across the border, hide in the bushes that have been sprayed with this chemical, get sick, sue the US government and win.

I mean I can almost see the validity in that kind of law suit, and I am against frivolous law suits.

Hum maybe build a tall fence. I agree use the people getting welfair. Your living on my tax dollar, GET YOUR ASS TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the best way to solve this problem is to pay people to live down there put a fence around your property and shoot anything that crosses that fence and use the bodies for medical research....:whistle:

No its not...Its cheaper and practical...Where do you live? Come down here and you would agree with me...

Sorry, just kind of a little down today in regards to death and such. I guess the thought of taking a life for some reason isnt sitting well with me this morning.

I say plant a forest so thick that they cannot penetrate it....then we will all have some fresh air

Back