Aftermarket seats?

kdogg

Registered
I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THEM FANCY NEW SEAT EVERYONE HAS AND LOVE THEM! SEEN SOME ON EBAY,TOBIN AND NEW IMAGE.ONE PROBLEM.....EVERYONE WANT AN EXCHANGE:banghead: I JUST GOT MY BLUE 08 LAST WK AND DON'T WANT DOWN TIME WAITIN ON SEATS.I'AM LOOKIN TO GET DA BLACK WITH GOLD RISERS AND SYMBOLS,SEEN SOME ON DA SITE.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FINE SOME WITHOUT EXCHANGE OR SEND OLD ONE AFTER NEW ONES ARRIVE?YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE WOULD BE STOCKIN THERE SEATS SINCE EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM.THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Last edited:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THEM FANCY NEW SEAT EVERYONE HAS AND LOVE THEM! SEEN SOME ON EBAY,TOBIN AND NEW IMAGE.ONE PROBLEM.....EVERYONE WANT AN EXCHANGE:banghead: I JUST GOT MY BLUE 08 LAST WK AND DON'T WANT DOWN TIME WAITIN ON SEATS.I'AM LOOKIN TO GET DA BLACK WITH GOLD RISERS AND SYMBOLS,SEEN SOME ON DA SITE.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FINE SOME WITHOUT EXCHANGE OR SEND OLD ONE AFTER NEW ONES ARRIVE?YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE WOULD BE STOCKIN THERE SEATS SINCE EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM.THANKS IN ADVANCE!

:banghead:

post-12-73329-Caps_Lock.jpg

Best bet if you dont want down time is to buy a seat off Ebay, Send it in or yours, That way you still have a seat to use while waiting, Then sell the extra one you have after your Tobin arrives.

I actually bought a used one on ebay and then sold it once I got my Tobin for more than I bought it for.

Best bet if you dont want down time is to buy a seat off Ebay, Send it in or yours, That way you still have a seat to use while waiting, Then sell the extra one you have after your Tobin arrives.

I actually bought a used one on ebay and then sold it once I got my Tobin for more than I bought it for.

ALREADY CHECK EBAY:banghead:

What I meant to say is Buy a stock seat of Ebay and send it in to Tobin and have him make it for you. This way you have no downtime,

what i meant to say is buy a stock seat of ebay and send it in to tobin and have him make it for you. This way you have no downtime,

got ya.can't find any stock seats on ebay.i'll try some different searches on ebay.

Back