Aftermarket Right Engine Casing???

OB_dankar

Registered
Do anyone of you guys know if there are any aftermarket engine casing??? Apparently, the right engine casing touchs down with every hot lap, I know the 'Busa' not a track bike, but my situation doesn't allow me to own two bikes. Just trying to improve on an otherwise immaculate performing bike. Thanks

Yosh Japan has some differant cases but there is more to it than just changing a cover as there are internal changes to make the motor narrower. The Yosh Japan Suzuka fairings do not even fit a busa with a stock motor, the Race Hayabusa'a are 2" less in width.

Not that many Busa are hitting a road course and the aftermarket companies see little return on investment for such a part.

Call "Factory" and ask. Or take you cover to a machine shop and have one made $$$$.

Yosh has beveled the bottom of the clutch cover on their race busa's, the left cover is a composition of several aluminum pieces.

Dankar,
As far as I've seen it's only the LEFT engine casing (crank-end/generator) that some Xtreme riders ground and only then if they've left suspension untouched.

Back