Aftermarket Mirrors

Caperj

Registered
Post some pics of your aftermarket mirrors for others to onder

resized_P1060288.jpg

resized_P1060293.jpg

I bought 2 GSXR 1000 aftermarket mirrors with integrated signals.
I wanted a Suzuki look, proven streamlining for speed (the GSXR 1K has that!), wider mirrors so I don't look at my elbows, and the integrated signals were a bonus.
I had to make my own mounts out of billet and polished them, and splice into the factory wires, but overall a great fix! The extra signals up front give some added safety also. I don't think they look too bad either.

DSC09751_edited.jpg

I have the Katana mirrors with turn signals off ebay, They just arrived in the mail yesterday. Can't install them until my new nose (1 week delay) and "Hotbodies" scoops (6 week delay) arrive. I'll put a pick up after work.

well, not cheap but you do get what you pay for...

one thing about the Rizomas, you gotta get used to just a bit less real estate but the optics of the mirrors is double the factory ones..

heres an oddity for aftermarket mirrors, honda blackbirds only two know busas with these.

busa mirrors.jpg

Are they wider than stock so you can see around your elbows and shoulders????

little for the surface of view, the MR are little from stock (big :whistle:) stock mirrors

but, MR have high power of view, then you see much things (wider) than the stock mirrors :thumbsup:

understand :please::lol:

Back