Aftermarket mirrors

I don't need much encouragement and a big red button is always fun to press. :cheerleader:

Hanna - Buy now is set up for Hayabusa mirrors. :thumbsup:

Suzuki Hayabusa Mirrors, GSXR1000, Emgo, PPM Chrome Mirrors | Pashnit Moto

These are all Roaring Toyz Mirrors

DSC00071.jpg

raceready_B_10_F.jpg

RyansHayabusa34.jpg

Unitbusa001.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

raceready_B_10_F.jpg

RyansHayabusa34.jpg

Unitbusa001.jpg

Cheers Pashnit. Any thoughts on if the blue/black will work with the current model blue busa? Just want to check I'm not going to have clashing mirrors! Will go for the black otherwise.

I have the emgos pashnit carries but i do very much like the ones magical racing has. if i feel like throwing money away maybe one day....

Those RoaringTOyz mirror have great visions from them, but I love my carbon LP 210 mirrors. Mine are the short stocks, just a slight move of the elbow and I see behind me just fine.

DSCN1564.jpg

LP are universal fit and look ok but are so short all you see is elbow and even the slightest vibes make them move had a set on my 1K ended up in the trash next to my vortex fuel cap

jesse is right.. My Emgos are a big improvement over stock.. I can actually see without moving my shoulders..

I had been using GSXR1000 mirrors with the built in blinker, but they are not particularly elegant. So I thought I'd try 04/05 GSXR 600/750 mirrors. Turns out all you have to do is flip the stalk over in the mount (and obviously turn the mirror part 180 degrees) and then they fit perfectly :thumbsup::
gsxrmirrors3.jpg
gsxrmirrors4.jpg

Back