Aftermarket mirrors

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
I've been trying to decide what mirrors I want for a while now. I have looked into magical racings offerings but they are a little too costly for me. One of my main stipulations is that they will have to come off easily because I put blockoffs on when I take the bike to the strip. I also want them to be somewhat useful and not just for looks. I don't mind having to move a little bit to be able to see behind me. So if you folks with aftermarket mirrors don't mind could you please post up some pics for me.

Brandon, very much a subjective question since it's really about what do you want? Mirrors range $40 up to $200 easily. Have a budget?

The black Emgo's off the GSXR1000 are really popular. Touch over $45 shipped and come off in seconds.

Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Mirrors, GSXR1000, Emgo, PPM Mirrors | Pashnit Moto

mirrors_emgo_800.jpg

Img_9392-busa.jpg

We also carry the PPM line of chrome mirrors but that doesn't seem to fit your profile of what you are looking for.

mirrors_emgo_800.jpg

Img_9392-busa.jpg

Anybody have Lockhart Phillips racelite mirrors on there bike? How is the fitment?

I'm looking more towards sporty mirrors Tim rather than the blingy chrome mirrors. IMO the gsxr mirrors stick out too far, but I was also wondering if they use the factory hayabusa hardware or do they come with different bolts as mine are scuffed up.

The Emgo's are direct bolt on's to the stock pattern (All years Busa are same bolt pattern). You reuse your stock bolts from your original mirrors.

Here's a universal mirror we also carry. They come in chrome or black. Sucky picture but you get the idea. These are $40 for the set.

MIR43CH-2.jpg

I know you said no chrome, but these are $81. Also universal fitment. Adjustable length is novel idea.

MIR44CH-2.jpg

And lastly the Roaring Toyz mirrors we can source. These are $130. Come in chrome, black, two-tone black/red & two-tone black/blue.

mirror-billet-img01.jpg

mirror-billet-img02.jpg mirror-billet-img03.jpg

mirror-billet-img04.jpg

MIR43CH-2.jpg

MIR44CH-2.jpg

mirror-billet-img01.jpg

mirror-billet-img02.jpg

mirror-billet-img03.jpg

mirror-billet-img04.jpg

i love my emgo's from pashnit. no vibe like stock, less bulky, and a little extra clearance past my broad shoulders. here's a few shots with the stock vs. emgo (gsxr) mirror. yes, stock hardware as well. :thumbsup:

20100825_06.jpg

20100825_07.jpg

i have the roaring toys mirrors. i like them allot, can be adjusted to give complete clear view, don't vibrate allot, but because i have to pull them in every time i put the bike in the garage i must pull them in which causes the bolts to loosen, u then must re-adjust the mirrors and use the allen wrench to re tighten to keep them in position

Got GSXR1000 mirrors, still working on getting them mounted at the correct angle (they droop a little right now).
gsxrmirrors1.jpg

The Emgo's are direct bolt on's to the stock pattern (All years Busa are same bolt pattern). You reuse your stock bolts from your original mirrors.

Here's a universal mirror we also carry. They come in chrome or black. Sucky picture but you get the idea. These are $40 for the set.

View attachment 200900

I know you said no chrome, but these are $81. Also universal fitment. Adjustable length is novel idea.

View attachment 200901

And lastly the Roaring Toyz mirrors we can source. These are $130. Come in chrome, black, two-tone black/red & two-tone black/blue.

View attachment 200902

View attachment 200903 View attachment 200904

View attachment 200905

Those Roaring Toyz are sweet

competion acc has some for around $80 a pair similar to these in teh pic...the old ones had an ad for F1 mirrors...they have 1 10mm stud that comes off easily.

pPIg.jpg

I have ST Machine PS2's. I do not recommend them, can't see too well behind ya. You get what you pay for...
Posted via Mobile Device

Those Roaring Toyz mirrors are lovely... they're on the short list for my new mirrors. :thumbsup:

I'll get them added to the mirror page over the weekend with an :easy: buy now button. It's a new product in our Hayabusa mirror lineup. :thumbsup:

Mirrors have always been popular low cost mods that can instantly change the look of your Busa. I think I've gone through 4 sets before I settled on the look I have now.

I'll get them added to the mirror page over the weekend with an :easy: buy now button. It's a new product in our Hayabusa mirror lineup. :thumbsup:

Mirrors have always been popular low cost mods that can instantly change the look of your Busa. I think I've gone through 4 sets before I settled on the look I have now.

I don't need much encouragement and a big red button is always fun to press. :cheerleader:

another happy user of the gixxer 1000 mirrors here, bought of course from our sponsor PASHNIT! :thumbsup:

Anybody have Lockhart Phillips racelite mirrors on there bike? How is the fitment?

I'm looking more towards sporty mirrors Tim rather than the blingy chrome mirrors. IMO the gsxr mirrors stick out too far, but I was also wondering if they use the factory hayabusa hardware or do they come with different bolts as mine are scuffed up.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appe...have-carbon-fiber-dash-ram-2.html#post2463074

are you talking about these? bigrod has some pics up of his LP mirrors on the second post.

post up some pics if you go aftermarket. i want some new ones for my bike as well. those magical racing pieces look very nice but they are too much for me to justify them

I am thinking of putting some of those truck mirrors on my bike. I added spacers and I still cant see s#%t.
What mirror improves your site of whats behind you. hayabusa mirrors are my least favorite thing.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appe...have-carbon-fiber-dash-ram-2.html#post2463074

are you talking about these? bigrod has some pics up of his LP mirrors on the second post.

post up some pics if you go aftermarket. i want some new ones for my bike as well. those magical racing pieces look very nice but they are too much for me to justify them

Yeah that is them. I wonder if anyone else has them on their bike. That look pretty good IMO.

I'm also leaning towards maybe just doing barend mirrors. I like the looks of having blockoffs but it's not feasible for the street.

Yeah that is them. I wonder if anyone else has them on their bike. That look pretty good IMO.

I'm also leaning towards maybe just doing barend mirrors. I like the looks of having blockoffs but it's not feasible for the street.

I ran my bike without mirrors for almost 2 years, I don't know how I did it. It was fine when riding solo, but dangerous with other bikes.

Back