Aftermarket Fairngs 06 Hayabusa question

DJones89

Registered
So last sunday i was out riding and i washed out on some sand and gravel. All my plastics on the ride side of the bike are trashed along with my right mirror. Ive been looking into aftermarket plastics and need some help. I found a company on a website called aliexpress.com The companies name is Shenzhen Great Wall Trade Co. Ltd. Just curious if anyone has ordered plastics from them in the past. If not any other companies that make decent fairings. Thanks

Man, I can't wait to see the responses to this one. So far, I've only seen 3 guys on here get good fairings from those kinda places.....

Glad you're OK, as in able to walk away. I ordered a set from china but not the one you have listed. I can't complain about the set I got or those of a friend at work for his 06. I've seen some that are terrible. The paint isn't perfect on my fairings but my car was painted by probably the best paint shop within 100 miles of here and I can still find flaws. To the average person who looks at my bike, they will never know the difference. Fitment was 8.5 out of 10. Mainly, the tailsection. But for the money I spent, I have no complaints.Pics of the bike. It was the copper 03 before my get off.

008.jpg

01.jpg

009.jpg

Seen one with chinese fairings a few weeks ago. Fit looked good, the fuel tank cover wasnt great though. Kinda was off center enough to annoy me.

Thanks for all the replys. It seems like these things are hit or miss. I found a video on youtube for a place called superfairings.com this place seems the most legit but who knows.

I used purplesalad.en.alibaba.com and was happy with the fitment and the customer service was great. The nose was cracked during shipment, despite some pretty solid packaging. They sent me a replacement fairly quick and I didn't have to send the other one back.

photo.jpg

Back