Aftermarket brake lever doesn't actuate brake switch (pazzo clones beware)

Like I mentioned, they are extremely nice. The machining, finishing and all the hardware and the anodizing is nice. Impressive, actually. They come in individual soft drawstring bags.

Probably the most impressive Chinese clones of all I have seen, and I have boxes of Chinese made junk.

They might just come through with a fix for me, I hope they do. But for $80 I got two sets of fairly impressively made levers. Who needs brake lights anyway? ???

Now that I think about it, these are actually safer because your brake lights are preemptively on all the time, relieving you of the distraction of having to actually apply the brakes and alerting everyone around you that you might or might not brake at any moment, making fellow drivers even more aware of your possible intentions. That's right, it's a feature.

I have them on my girlfriends bike, the fit and finish was great, but the Anodizing faded fast!
Like I mentioned, they are extremely nice. The machining, finishing and all the hardware and the anodizing is nice. Impressive, actually. They come in individual soft drawstring bags.

Probably the most impressive Chinese clones of all I have seen, and I have boxes of Chinese made junk.

They might just come through with a fix for me, I hope they do. But for $80 I got two sets of fairly impressively made levers. Who needs brake lights anyway? ???

Now that I think about it, these are actually safer because your brake lights are preemptively on all the time, relieving you of the distraction of having to actually apply the brakes and alerting everyone around you that you might or might not brake at any moment, making fellow drivers even more aware of your possible intentions. That's right, it's a feature.

The real thing Volcano Candy Red. Simply awesome, although the pic isn't the greatest. You can't see the striped machining very well. I will get a better pic. Meanwhile the color matches the Sonoma candy red of the LE very nicely.

Also update on the Chazzos: The2Wheels wants me to ship the levers back. Not gonna happen. F-

371c67d93a0775cfcc39b4ac675ca5c0.jpg

I bought a set in early '10 for mine. With the new triple, they would hit the dash so removed and powdercoated the stock levers black. Never used and stored till recently when I put Helibars on them, due to the rise they fit! The stopping power of the brakes riding with these levers was extremely good. BUT 2 issues, you'd have to grab a handful of brake to make the brake light work... then couldn't even start the bike, damn clutch lever won't engage the clutch. What a waste, I prefer the stock anyways but was worth a try.

I have a set of FP Racing one's on my trackbike. The brake lever is fine, but the clutch lever is off just enough that it intermittantly won't engage the starter solenoid when in position one. First time it did it, took me an hour to figure out what the deal was. Have to start bike with clutch lever in position 2 or above. Tried to tell FP racing there was a problem but they ignored me - you can see where it's off when you put them up against a stock lever. No such problem with the Piazzo.

Back