After Numerous Debacles & My Comedy Of Errors?...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
after finally getting all my timing shid down after the valve adjust...and accidentally killing 4 brand new NGK sparkplugs by soaking them in seafoam for a week...and as i finished re-wiring and soldering Orens IAT Sensor (which i had previously relocated out from under the airbox and into the left intake duct) and squaring away all the wiring including the installation of a secondary relay/flasher to slow down the beat of my Clear Alternatives integrated LED tail/brake/directionals?...i began the final re-assy of Orens seat tank and fairings...and as i installed them?..i took notice of my custom installed Goodridge SS Braided Clutch/Brake Lines and smiled as i honda polished up the CF can on the back of my Akra full race exhaust...and again i smiled as i wiped some road spoog off my cyclecat rearsets while installing the bellypan bolts....then the GiPro ATRE (tucked in nicely under my PUIG DB Windscreen) lit up as i connected the battery..and just before i popped on the seat?....I fired'er up one last time just to witness my PCIIIUSB Power Commander spring to life recalling the great dyno numbers she spit out after being dyno tuned at wheelers performance during the last fall busa bash...and she purred out like a large tiger...with an instantaneous roar that rattle the deaf and wake the dead...dead smooth idle...but with a throttle response that could only be termed as.."damn near psychic"....as i thought...

"get an '08?"
rock.gif

riiiiiiigghhhhht.....
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

not in this decade.
laugh.gif

Happy 4th and?....L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

There is an amazing feeling that stirs through you at the last moments when you are fastening little bolts like on the belly pan getting ready for a whole new,, kind of re-birth, isn't there, Bill?!

beerchug.gif
super.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

I bet you're glad that part is over, but......

WHERE'S THE PICS
wow.gif

post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

(Glyn @ Jul. 05 2007,07:43) Congrats
beerchug.gif

I bet you're glad that part is over, but......

WHERE'S THE PICS
wow.gif

post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
otay...you asked for it...here's.... "the pix"

VALVE1.jpg

VALVE2.jpg

VALVE3.jpg

VALVE4.jpg

VALVE5.jpg

VALVE6.jpg

VALVE7.jpg

and?...

Last edited by a moderator:
continued...

VALVE8.jpg

VALVE9.jpg

VALVE10.jpg

VALVE11.jpg

VALVE12.jpg

VALVE13.jpg

Got it?

L8R, Bill.

VALVE10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UH,

A picture of the pipe and pegs on the bike would have been fine Bill, didn't mean to make you write up another "how to"
blush.gif

Congrats Bill!!! I think when I get another busa, i'm gonna have Wheelers Dynotune mine. He's awesome at it. I remember pulling up cause I saw the tail of Oren (Hard to displace your hump, lol) and meeting yall as Wheelers was dynotuning Grandpabusa's bike.

CRAP!!! Now I wanna go back to the gap...

Back