After Market Seats/Skins Post ur pic's here

IMG_0122.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0123.jpg
[/IMG]

RE: After Market Seats/ Skins .... Need Opinions on which Colour Scheme

Hey Guys!
I'm torn on which seat colour scheme to get so I need some fellow Busa owners to give me some opinions on the 3 pics attached.
Thanks in advance for your guys' input!
Cheers!
AmberBusa

localhayabusa3.jpg

localhayabusa4.jpg

localhayabusa2.jpg

1st or 3rd. I personally would choose the 3rd pic. Took much red on the 1st. and the off color in the middle "allthough its nice" it isnt the right pic.

WOW!!!!!! This is the best Busa I've seen year-to-date. IMO. :cheerleader:You make me wat to put my Busa away (don't have the cash to trick it out like this). I've put about $8-10,000 into my bike and it doesn't come close to this one. :bowdown:

Thanks Bro i really appreciate it!!! i put some decent work and time into this bike and i have had it since Oct 07 so it didn't come over night. Some don't like it, but there is 50 people that do for every 1 that doesn't!! Thanks for the compliments!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I can't say it was inexpensive, but I had the seat foam reshaped, dished out, with a bump in the back quarter, and three different styles of premium ultra synthetic leather that is super plush. The material alone added a ton of extra comfort, but the shape make you feel as if you are sitting in the seat not perched on top of it. The rear seat was left stock with a custom cover, and the foam was cut out for a recessed billet button.
IMG_2459-1.jpg
IMG_2464.jpg

Back