After Market Seats/Skins Post ur pic's here

BTW Aphextwin, loving the bike, I've seen a few streetfightered busa's but this has got to be one of the best i've seen, Well done mate:thumbsup::bowdown:

DSC05171.jpg

Fellas, (or ladies)

For those of you with the Hump Pad. Does it help with keeping the passenger from sliding forward at all or not really?

I have gotten several from Thrasherfox in Florida. He can make anything you want, does a hell of a job, and reasonable prices too.

Bike new paint 007.jpg

Man you guys make me feel poor, ordered this one off ebay, i actually dont mind the stock seat but was kinda plain. Spending the money on other things before the seat lol. Fit and quality is real nice, and 50 bucks shipped i couldnt complain. Should have gone with the brighter red but i'm happy!!!

Photo-0437.jpg

okay who's tobin and how do i get in touch with him/her i have an 01 busa color blue/silver and after seeing these pics those factory seats have got to go!!

Who is this Tobin guy you are all getting custom sets made by? If you dont mind can you pass along his contact information. Thanks.

Hi all my first post on here so please bear with me.
My Busa is an original 1999 full power model. I've never been a fan of the original factory seat as they are uncomfortable on a long ride and look well.... Like a rounded shapeless mushroom. Having recently ridden a K8 model with a gel seat I thought that's the way to go. So much more comfortable and ergonomic, such a difference.
So as you can see from the pic I now have a carbon look gel seat in the shape of the new K8 Busa carbon OEM seat. The difference being mine fits my old shape Busa. I love it long rides are so much more comfortable and it looks amazing, totally updated the look of my bike.
It's a one off version at present but who knows if anyone is interested I could make a batch of them.

??? I love the work on the seats. They look GREAT! Where are you sending them to? I want to get mine done too. I especially like the hump pad and the contoured rear seat like the front one. Where do I need to send mine?

Didn't see any I didn't like... but Lazerblade, you completely made my day with "I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." :rofl:

Back