After market fairings

smetoye1

Registered
Has anyone installed fairings from Hong Kong on their busa and can post pics. i see alot of threads saying they hav a buddy that installed them on some other bike.

for the price im thinking about taking the chance.

From what I've read about them here. Fitting is so so. Paint is "Real" thin and chips easy.
Best to get yours repainted.

check out Link no longer works . all oem panels with gas tank painted any way you want. I have a set on my bike.

Picture 005.jpg

Last edited:
yea, their airbrushing art work come at a price. mine was $1900.00 for everything. the stock replacement panels with gas tank is close to that price.

i need new panels anyway, and my currant is air brushed and prob cant fix and match

i guess that means no one has installed these on their bikes. @ a third of the price of getting them painted it may be worth the fitment issues.

i will always have the fear of dropping my bike since the paint job would probably be impossible to match.
I feel ya there... I have just grown to accept that the bike (any bike) is going to get scratched and beat up if you ride it and have fun... I would like to have a show piece but I am just to rough on my stuff for that.. (a lot less stress :) )

ive been researching this for awhile now..

The nicecycle seems to be the most misleading out there.. They tell people they are better blah blah... turns out they stole pics from auctmarts..

auctmarts on ebay seems to be the best with communication and taking care of folks..

Ive been on like ten boards reading reviews and posts for the last few years...

A lot of the ducati and Cbr guys are using auctmarts kits and are pleasantly surprised at the quality. Its not oem..but for gods sake oem is 2000 at best.....

The fitment has to be played with but to stereotype ALL KITS from the whole country of China lol..

thats like them saying All the American cars are junk...

eh, bad example.:laugh:

Back