After 10+ years of dreaming.....shes mine

mikey28804

Registered
Well I have wanted a busa since the debut in 99, I have trolled these fourms for years "dreaming" but never joined. Who wants a poser with no busa on a busa forum right????

She is an 06, all black clean title and had around 10k when I bought it. I put 2k miles on it the first 2 weeks!
When I bought it, it was lowered and had midpipe shorty exhaust,chrome levers and grips.

I have since changes the levers to black shorties, a micron slip on system, and some nice black gel grips. I also raised it back up and replaced the chrome triple tree with a nice stock one :thumbsup:

chrome and low are just not my thing....:crowbar:

Now all thats left to do is some fork seals and enjoy her!!

After all this time wanting the bike its finally mine!!

I still walk out in the garage and cant believe it.....even after 6 months of owning it.

LOL - that's better than someone who owns a busa just for the sake of bragging rights... Welcome! :laugh:

Nah, to be honest, Even if it had a 1k motor I would buy it. I have very broad shoulders and am a bigger guy. The bike fits me. Dont get me wrong.....a 600 is a blast to throw around in the twisties...but i feel like if you gave me a bananna I would lool like a gorilla on a tricycle

Haha I just love the all black look....thanks for the love guys!!

I dont hate chrome......just dont want it on this bike.....:whistle:

busa_zps88838880.jpg

here she is after my little touches.....trying to find one from when i bought it

Back