Affordable action camera for your motorcycle

Hey guys. Just found this affordable action camera that is just like gopro. Already ordered one for my self. Check it out if you are interested.
Looks like it will do the job. I just went GoPro because they seem to work well. GP from costco 299. :thumbsup:
It seems as good as a GP, in some ways,better in some others actually.
Unless I read too fast and missed it I would wonder about image stability.
I hate peepuls videos that resemble the movie Blair Witch Project.
Shaky camera syndrome....bleck.
Rubb.

Holy Crap! $50!! It's probably better than my old GoPro Hero I bought back in 2011. $300 even then. You wait for tech to catch up, you can really save. I might buy one of these. LOL my old GoPro isn't even HD! Bought a GoPro for my daughter and it makes so much clearer video. ONe thing I like about my GoPro is the backpack LCD. It's great for viewing your video right on the camera and also for setting up the view. I suppose a back LCD is a standard feature on all cams now.

Looks like it will do the job. I just went GoPro because they seem to work well. GP from costco 299. :thumbsup:
It seems as good as a GP, in some ways,better in some others actually.
Unless I read too fast and missed it I would wonder about image stability.
I hate peepuls videos that resemble the movie Blair Witch Project.
Shaky camera syndrome....bleck.
Rubb.
This one doesn't have any image stabilization :D higher end from this company does have it tho

I have tried a lot of cameras over the years and I am convinced the GoPro's from 5 up are really great technology. The next best is the stuff from Garmin, which is very close to the GoPro's and similar price points. But frankly, the Image stabilization on the GoPro is stunning and best in class IMHO. I have several gimbals and the GoPro 8 looks better than those with a fixed mount. This is awesome as the gimbals never worked for anything othr than walking around and they are a PIA doing that.

I have been working on doing more adventurous videos including more post-production and I put my older cameras in the risky positions. Like low on the bike, on the forks, swingarm, etc. More than once I came home minus one. Problem is the older GoPros (5) can't match the image quality of the new stuff so it's a pretty obvious transition in the finish video. I have been wearing the GP7 on a helmet mount so it's right where your mouth is on the helmet. This is a stunning POV, gives the watcher a lot of situational awareness so it feels real. I put the GP8 on the bike high because the image Stabilization works so well to make the footage very exciting.

Back