Aerial of infineon (sears point)

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
So I went flying the other day and took a pass over Infineon (Sears Point to most of us). I just happened to get a shot of the riders practicing for the races this weekend. Lucky me!
DSC_0091.jpg

And for those that don't know, this is San Francisco from the North Bay (Marin County)
DSC_0072.jpg

The photobucket won't let me upload the pics in very high res. But trust me, there are riders on the track. They're on the carousel.

If you want the full-size image just PM me.

I'll be there Tomorrow...I'll try and post ground level pics from the pits. Weather is supposed to close in though. Can you believe rain in late May ?? It was 96 - 101 here in Chico all week.
The res on your pics is fine. I can see 2 bikes on the entrance to the carousel and 1 exiting.

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148015390 -->

I'll be there Tomorrow...I'll try and post ground level pics from the pits. Weather is supposed to close in though. Can you believe rain in late May ?? It was 96 - 101 here in Chico all week.
The res on your pics is fine. I can see 2 bikes on the entrance to the carousel and 1 exiting.
I'll be there on Sunday. I'll wave as I drive by on Friday. I live in Vallejo, work in Novato.

FWIW, it's 2 riders about to enter; 1 just entered, 1 about to exit and 2 just finished exiting the carousel.

crappola!

Tomorrow
High: 66°
Low: 52°
PM Showers

Saturday
High: 63°
Low: 55°
Showers

Sunday
High: 59°
Low: 50°
Showers

GREAT pic! I PM'd ya. I was just racing on that track two days ago on Tourist Trophy!
biggrin.gif
Cool to see the real thing

I can see the riders. SOME SERIOUSLY SWEET SHOTS!!! Especially the one over Marin county.

BTW-It looks like ALL of the teams ARE NOT there yet. Just by looking at the Paddock area, I only see factory Kawasaki and only a couple of other transporters.

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148058356 -->

Just got a call from my daughter and Infineon has cancelled all activities for today. Won't know until tomorrow what's in store for the weekend races due to the weather, and me with free tickets!!!

Back