Advise please

map

Registered
Please advise with or without pictures if possiable. I presently have the Bagster "Medea" tank bag wich is way to big. Does anyone have suggestion's between the "Minea" or "Tweety" as far as size. Only looking for convience for day rides possiably just a 1 nighter. Looking to stay with Bagster. If anyone is interested in the "Medea" let me know. It's color matched for an 06 blue/silver. I'm presently in Afghanistan but could make arrangments.
Thanks

Pic's

2008_1023mcbag0001.jpg

2008_1023mcbag0005.jpg

sherpa_main.jpg

I have the Sherpa which came with 2 bags. A smaller one for day to day and a large one that zips together. I love it but even the small one is pretty big.

The smaller bag is the Midea; same one he is selling.....guess being quite a bit taller than average helps. Have no problem tucking with this bag, personally. Kind of comfy on long trips...
Shawn

I have just a very small tank bag to keep quick snacks, cell phone, ipod and maybe some warmer gloves just incase I may need them. As far as traveling and carrying luggage I have this

$(KGrHqYOKpcE4vZ!uLtQBOPL4wMCL!~~0_12.jpg
$(KGrHqYOKiwE4srLDShfBOPL24hbqg~~0_12.jpg

I really like how your bag matches, it looks great. I agree on the size, I bet on long trips your arms get tired of wrapping around it.

$(KGrHqYOKpcE4vZ!uLtQBOPL4wMCL!~~0_12.jpg

$(KGrHqYOKiwE4srLDShfBOPL24hbqg~~0_12.jpg

ordered the "minea" but could only get it in black & grey. should be at the house by the time i get there. hopefully it'll be functional and look ok.

Isn't there a pop up bag that goes strapped onto the rear seat??? No obstruction at all. For one night I don't need much of bag I can fit what I need in the trunk. :laugh:

Captain that's the size I was looking for. I hope that's the size I ordered. Do you remember what size/model that is?

Captain that's the size I was looking for. I hope that's the size I ordered. Do you remember what size/model that is?

+1 ..... I would be interested to know as well...Perfect size for what I need...:thumbsup:

As far as square dimension on the tank, that looks like the Minea? Looks squatter, but that could just be settling from use...

image-3481136196.jpg

As far as square dimension on the tank, that looks like the Midea? Looks squatter, but that could just be settling from use...

Does that just clip in the back, just like the front? I need to be able to remove it easy for everyday rides to work.

Tank cover has roll clips in the front, and lock in buckles in the back. 5 seconds on or off.
Cap's is a Minea, too, I think. Might be out of leather, or leatherette like mine. Next bag model down is the Newsign, by size. Didn't like the shape, and non adjustable capacity at only 3.9l.
Hit Rideaddict's site, and it show's all of the bags...
Shawn

Back