Advise on Removing Extension

kevin8105

Registered
Hey guys, havent posted here in a while, but need some advice. I currently have about a 6 inch extension and want to remove it and put the stock blocks back in. It is a roaring toyz extension if that helps.

I am pretty mechanically inclined, but not having the stock parts or knowing how they were originally, I am a little weary of doing this myself. Not that I doubt my ability at all, but again, dont know what the stock configuration looked like.

I have seen many blown up diagrams and really dont think there is much involved, but need some reassurance because I would rather do it myself than pay the dealership 300 bucks to do it.

Ive ordered the stock adjustment blocks, bolts, etc. and a new chain and sprocket.

Anything I should be concerned about or need to know?

You didnt say what year, but will assume a Gen I. Make sure you have the oem brake bar and you will need shorter brake line in addition to what you have already listed.

why not just get a stock arm and sell that one? Oh yea , and don't get a stock OME chain, upgrade to a ZVX or ZZZ.

You didnt say what year, but will assume a Gen I. Make sure you have the oem brake bar and you will need shorter brake line in addition to what you have already listed.

Sorry, its a Gen2 k8. I forgot to mention I got the shorter brake line as well. Not sure about the oem brake bar.. I will have to look into that one.

Back