Advice Needed!

nitezpeed

Registered
When riding at high speed i could feel my tail of the bike is like swaying. Feel like fish tail. Very unstable. Does any one encounter this problem. My tire is Stock and tire pressure is at 42psi. Any one pls help:please:

I am far from an expert but sounds as if the back tire isnt aligned properly. i.e. centered on the back axle. I am sure there are many on here that will chime in soon.

What speed? What are the road conditions? How many miles on your tire?

That's not much to go on. Assuming everything else is OK, that's an indication that you do not have enough rebound dampening in the rear shock. Does the rear of the bike bounce or pogo over bumps as well?

Have been riding almost to 7000 km on the tires. Highways speeding. Around 260km/h i could feel the fishtail. :poke:

Tire pressure is 42 psi.

The tires should be close to needing replacement by now. Sounds like the shock rebound is more of the problem though.

Have been riding almost to 7000 km on the tires. Highways speeding. Around 260km/h i could feel the fishtail. :poke:

Tire pressure is 42 psi.

How many miles on the bike? Are the tires 'original' OEM tires ???

If they are the stock tires...7000 km would be well over 4200 miles.

You NEED new rubber.

Are you riding with your weight over the tank? How much do you weigh?

Are you still using the crap stock tyres on that thing? :poke:

Tread, pressure and weight would be big proponents.

I,m not very understanding with the shocks. Is it the rebound not steep enough or too soft? I notices there is compression and rebound. So i need to set with which part? Rebound or compression?

Really thanks with everyone's advice..:thumbsup:

i think it needs alignment... take it to bridgestone or any tiure place and let them check alignment and pressure. Thats what I would do.

Back