Advice for new busa owner...so much power, any tips?

Holy crap, a 4 year old thread comes alive again. The last time this guy logged into the site was 3 years ago.....

What!!! You never went down all those years?!!! And u are getting a busa! now ? !!!go back into the dirt and trash your bike on purpose that if at the very least cuz you're going to go down I'm sorry to say... You know two guys riders once they're being down once they're going to go down so get back in the dirt and get it over with

Here fishy, fishy....

Fishy.png

What!!! You never went down all those years?!!! And u are getting a busa! now ? !!!go back into the dirt and trash your bike on purpose that if at the very least cuz you're going to go down I'm sorry to say... You know two guys riders once they're being down once they're going to go down so get back in the dirt and get it over with
1. This is a really old post redbull has revived 2. Hopefully you weren't making that comment to @dadofthree because at last I checked the man was still recovering from an extremely bad accident 3. I see you just joined and may not be aware of the fact this place is family and very family oriented so you may need to do a little looking and understanding before just posting pics or making comments that could be taken wrong

What!!! You never went down all those years?!!! And u are getting a busa! now ? !!!go back into the dirt and trash your bike on purpose that if at the very least cuz you're going to go down I'm sorry to say... You know two guys riders one of those being down once they're going to go down so get back in the door and get it over
1. This is a really old post redbull has revived 2. Hopefully you weren't making that comment to @dadofthree because at last I checked the man was still recovering from an extremely bad accident 3. I see you just joined and may not be aware of the fact this place is family and very family oriented so you may need to do a little looking and understanding before just posting pics or making comments that could be taken wrong
Thank you for making me aware I apologize for upsetting you. I didn't take it too seriously that's why I suggested going in the dirt and laying your bike down as a joke because we all know how seriously Busas are. I hope everything works out for the best and I really appreciate that Hayabusa riders are family

Back