Advance Pic's of the 300mph "Flying Tiger" LSR Racer

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
Sorry it has been so long since I last visited Hayabusa.org No excuses, I will try and be better in the future. here are a few pic's of the "Flying Tiger" with her new bodywork from AirTech Streamlining. She spent a year at AirTech while bodywork maker Kent Riches made and re-made and re-fined our new bodywork to be able to travel at ultra high speeds.

Flying_Tiger-bodywork1.jpg
Flying_Tiger-bodywork2.jpg
Flying_Tiger-bodywork3.jpg
Flying_Tiger-bodywork4.jpg

The canopy is being manufactured as we speak by Lief Gustaffson from Gustaffson Plastics in St. Augustine, FL.

Hope you all enjoy.

You can read about the making of the "Flying Tiger" here
Tiger Racing

Guy

Flying_Tiger-bodywork2.jpg

Last edited:
The "see thru" clear canopy is being made. The top cowling will be clear when completed.
Yeah, John Noonans protective gear wouldn't last long. We're working on the front controls now, have to remount all the levers and reservoirs for front, rear and clutch. I'm thinking of running a thumb throttle like a quad.

Last edited:
It looks like it's gonna have the turning radius of a Peterbuilt. :laugh:

Can I get a copy when the body's done, I seen a law I saki bagger the other day and I'm gonna follow suit with my busa lol

Sorry it has been so long since I last visited Hayabusa.org No excuses, I will try and be better in the future. here are a few pic's of the "Flying Tiger" with her new bodywork from AirTech Streamlining. She spent a year at AirTech while bodywork maker Kent Riches made and re-made and re-fined our new bodywork to be able to travel at ultra high speeds.
Guy

I like how you say that...it just sounds awesome. and looks awesome too.

Ultra High Speed! :cheerleader:

Man that looks mean !! whats the RWHP gearing ? What speed do you hope to hit? Is this one still all NOS?

Man that looks mean !! whats the RWHP gearing ? What speed do you hope to hit? Is this one still all NOS?
NOS will be used, but only as an atmosphere regulator. More on that later. I will be using the custom 1st gear from Robertsons. My initial goal is to go 250mph and get my AA license. Everything after that is pudding.

Back