Adjusting The brightness of the screen/guages

triple_A

Registered
Hi all,
This is my 1st post. I bought a limited edition 08 Busa a couple of days ago and I cannot seem to adjust the brightness of the screen. It is stuck on 3 (blocks). I have followed the manual to set the clock and zero off the trip meters, but the brightness wont budge.

Other than this, I'm loving the bike!!!! Quite an upgrade from an 09 Ninja 250!

Thanks in advance for any help.

That is quite the upgrade!! Welcome to the oRg!! Hopefully someone can chime in and give you some advice soon :thumbsup:

Correct me if my memory is slipping, but I don't believe there is a brightness adjustment for the gauge backlighting. I think Bluegauges.com offers a modification that adds that type of adjustability. There is an adjustment for brightness of the shift light, with no modification required.

Either way, :welcome: to the org!

Correct me if my memory is slipping, but I don't believe there is a brightness adjustment for the gauge backlighting. I think Bluegauges.com offers a modification that adds that type of adjustability. There is an adjustment for brightness of the shift light, with no modification required.

Either way, :welcome: to the org!

+1, That's right, and BlueGuages will add a remote dimmer switch(wired) to your guage cluster if you send it to them.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! The manual confused me, and I always like to have a fiddle with things! (Yes, I know what your thinking!). I'm totally in love with this bike. I was actually looking for a duke 916, but I made the mistake of taking the busa for a test ride. It wasn't really a mistake except for the wallet damage! It feels, rides, and handles beautifully, and sounds tough too. I'll have to dig deeper into the forum when I can spare some more time. Thanks again! Great to be one of the club!

Back