Adjusting power commander

hayabusa8878

Registered
I have a PC3

It is totally down on the rich bar at idle. Not familiar with the system. Came with the bike, so wondering how to adjust the system. I has the high medium and low set up. When I rev it some smoke is coming out. I think it is fuel? I pulled the plugs, and they were burning white, and seemed to have no signs of oil on the tips. Wondering if anyone can help me with this?? It has a full Force Titanium system as well. And can I just down load the program to control the bike? I have a 9 pin cord from the first one, So I can hook up.

what kind of exhaust on the bike... Goto dynojets website and download the map for your exhaust. and write it to the pc if you are running white plugs that is a sign of a lean condition not rich. And running to lean can cause problems..

If you dont have the connector, bestbuy sells it. Its a pc something (5 pin plug) to usb connector for like 39 dollars. I got one for my bike and it works fine.

If you dont have the progam you can download the one for the pcIII at the powercomander site under support i think. Plug your pc into your computer with the program open, turn the ignition key and it should register. You can download a map for your bike there if you feel its running rich. Its prob not if your plugs or light tan. Thats the color they should be.

Back