Adjustable rear set suggestions...

BGPKR

Registered
I'm looking at make my Busa a little more comfortable for longer rides. I'm 6'4" and it can get a bit uncomfortable after a few hours. I plan on doing the rearsets, some bar spacers and a seat upgrade (probably Tobin). Does anyone have a suggestion of brand and vendor for the rear sets in either stainless steel or titanium?
Thanks

Rear sets are made out of aluminum...I prefer Sato Racing :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

You will get a lot of opinions on seat choices. I have a Corbin on mine and it helps alot on long rides. I also have used Buell pegs for a season and then switched to EXTENDED Buell pegs, this peg gave me a 2 inch drop increase of leg room.......be careful that your exhaust will clear those pegs. It can be a close fit.

Ive got a set of Vortex rearsets and couldn't be happier, well made durable as hell plenty of adjustment spares easily available and made in USA what more can I say

You could post a pic....

quick pic, bike on lift as in middle of doing some mods.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

I'm looking at make my Busa a little more comfortable for longer rides. I'm 6'4" and it can get a bit uncomfortable after a few hours. I plan on doing the rearsets, some bar spacers and a seat upgrade (probably Tobin). Does anyone have a suggestion of brand and vendor for the rear sets in either stainless steel or titanium?
Thanks

If your looking for more leg room, I d stay away from the Tobin. The seat will be cut down an 1 inch.

Im all for the vortex rear sets also. I had a set on my 02. Great mod. Crisp shifting.

I have a brand new set of Buell pegs that I will sell you at a reduced price. Check the classifieds or shoot me a PM.

I have a set of Gilles Titaniums I will sell for a Gen 1 they have at best 5 1/4 mile passes on them and a set of bar riser spacers. $415 tyd for all if you want them..

IMG_2587.jpg

Back