Adjustable lowering links height

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I have been researching adjustable links and gen I/gen II seem to be the same, however they do not list the adjustment heights on most. I spoke with Brock's (my favorite) and a couple other dealers and their links go from -1" to -4". No stock setting. WHY IS THAT~?~

I need a good, STRONG well made link that goes from stock height to -3" or even +1" to -2" would be perfect.

Soupies I believe may have had a closer setting when I looked a while back. Anyone had any issues with them?

I'm thinking about avoiding the issue with lifting it to change holes in the rear link but need one that fits the bill.

I am scared of lesser name brand links due to a video I shared a while back of a close buddy using them.

I have Soupy's also and no complaints 4+ years and going. Not sure you will find ones that go from stock to lower. Stock setting kinda defeats the point of lowering links.

If I remember right... The shorter the links the height goes up. Anyways good luck. Maybe see about having a set made up yourself at a machine shop?

soupys will go +1, i actually pm'd him about it a couple weeks ago. i think i'm gonna pick up a set to install when i go home.

Lot's of recommendations for the soupy's. What are the adjusment ranges you all have with them? Any of them go stock height? The reason is the same as any other loweing link with the holes, I still have to jack it up...take the bolt out and change to a different hole every time we go racing since it is not a dedicated race bike and ridden in the mountains otherwise.

Time to get an adjustable link that saves a little trouble when lowering and raising.

PM sent Konad

I have an adjustable set on mine, I believe I got them from Schnitz Racing...I just looked and couldn't find them, they only have the Brock's now. With mine all the way collapsed I was able to achieve stock ride height. With them extended I believe I can get it to -3 or -4" or more. I've only adjusted them once when I took it to the track a year or so ago...

I really really like those Brock's, but I know they are less than stock height. The stainless pair for $129 looks identical to a pair that separated and cause a friend to go down (I'm sure they were made out of much cheaper material)

mine are aluminum and if they came apart it's because i did somthing wrong putting them in and for $40 worth it all day, i drag race alot so they are holding up for me...never did like adjustable ones like your friend had..i prefer holes :laugh:

mine are aluminum and if they came apart it's because i did somthing wrong putting them in and for $40 worth it all day, i drag race alot so they are holding up for me...never did like adjustable ones like your friend had..i prefer holes :laugh:

I have a couple sets with the different holes in them and always used them without issue. i am just getting to the point where I would prefer to not have to move them every time I want to raise or lower the bike, which can happen quite often at times.

Back