adjustable link pro- schnitz?

I had flipped over to Pschobike.com and Frank Adams was discussing it...If I remember correctly it cut at least 2/10's off his time...

smile.gif

http://www.adjustmenttech.com/

I dunno about the perticular product that you are refering to... but I vouch highly for schnitz racing! If they say its going to work, it does!

Not trying to market those guys or anything... but thats been my experience after dealing with them for over 2000$

I think those are the same kinds of links soupy sells. 90 bucks shipped and great crafts man ship.
cool.gif
. Got a set myself just havent had a chance to tool around town yet

Fully adjustable ratio to provide harder or softer than stock suspension.

Fine tune weight transfer to rear wheel to accommodate rider weight, swingarm length, riding style, etc.

Will work with stock shock, no need to buy an expensive shock to get the weight transfer you need! Will also work great with an aftermarket shock though.

No more having to send out your shock to get it revalved or re-sprung when you make changes such as swingarm length, or when you want someone heavier or lighter to ride your bike that's set-up for your weight. Just adjust the
LinkPro to suit the new weight or set-up environment and you're ready to race!

Will significantly cut 60ft. times, especially for average riders.

Keeps the bike lower, longer through the pass for better E.T.'s.

For best results, use in conjunction with the fully adjustable lowering links to properly set ride height.

Comes with bearings already installed. Customer uses stock spacers, washers, and bolts.

Will fit all new generation GSXR 600, 750, 1000 as well as Hayabusa.

Made from 7075-T6 billet aluminum

Back