Adjustable foot pegs

stangman327

Registered
Has anyone had any experience with these? I see they offer them in 25mm and 40mm was wondering if 40 would hit the exhaust...thoughts?

I have Buell pegs on my Gen1. They are about a quarter inch away from the mid pipe. I don't think there's anyway you can go straight down with these. And if you move your pegs to far off the stock location. You could have problems getting your brake and shifter into comfortable positions.

I have Buell pegs on my Gen1. They are about a quarter inch away from the mid pipe. I don't think there's anyway you can go straight down with these. And if you move your pegs to far off the stock location. You could have problems getting your brake and shifter into comfortable positions.

Thanks for the info.

Will the Buell pegs work on a Gen 2 and where can I purchase them from?

Thanks for the info.

Will the Buell pegs work on a Gen 2 and where can I purchase them from?
I can not say if they work on a Gen 2. But there are many on here that should be able to help with that.
Been years since I did mine. Don't remember where I got them.
Search "Buell footpeg" in this forum. There are several threads. Probably find the answer to both questions.

Gen 2 to view.

20200812_211607.jpg

20200812_211601.jpg

20200812_211553.jpg

20200812_211548.jpg

These seem sturdier

Got a set of those.Have not installed them yet.

Do you like the results?

Lever issues?Adjustment problems?

Buzzing in your feet?

I have knight 2” drop and I like them. Yes not vibes than rubber pegs but unless you are sensitive to that it isn’t enough to bother.i had the rotating cheep chinesium ones before. They held up ok but I did not like the small round peg for comfort.
BE9B39DE-8CAE-4339-89E4-56580C0E715A.jpeg
E9E19DD2-8A18-4DED-8EA1-119BF041550E.jpeg

And as far as hitting the exhaust, it isn’t an issue on my full system. I don’t know what yours is like. I did notice a difference cornering. I have scraped them a couple times but not really an issue for street riding, just something to be aware of the odd time when you have that perfect sunny corner in your sights.

Back