Additives

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Have any of you guys heard of this www.power2n.com or used it? Just wondering. I know most additives are exagerated and really don't work but you never know. Anyway what are your thoughts.
Thanks in advance,

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118824812 -->

I'm not sure about this one ...( is it a secret ?, you can tell me)
biggrin.gif

Here's their claim off the website:

"Using a Dynojet Dynamometer, Valley-Pro Racing ran the '04 Hayabusa and found it to make 165.2HP @ 10000 RPM and a max torque of 129.7 NM@7000 RPM. Right after the dyno session the bike was treated with POWER2N 4 Stroke Motorcylce Performance Metal Treatment (601cc or More). The bike was ridden 1000 Kilometers over a period of 3 weeks to allow the treatment to work into the metal. The post treatment numbers speak for themselves. Horsepower was up 2.9 to a max of 168.1 HP @ 10000 RPM and increase in torque to 133.6 NM@ 7000 RPM. The transmission now shifts much smoother with less missed shifts at the track. Where else can you get 2.9HP for $85 AND improve shifting while increasing engine life?"

There ain't no such thing as a mechanic in a can unless it's nitromethane. And you gotta pour it in the gastank.
Mad`

off 8 hp? ha! forget that! what about the torque readings? 129.7 ft/lbs? boosted busa's r only throwing around 150ft/lbs...?!?!
rock.gif

yah... the HP is abnormally high to start with.. and the torque is ridiculously high..

I imagine you could dyno your bike today.. come back tomorrow and depending on weather come up with 3 extra horses one way or the other..

gimme your 85$.. I'll send ya 5 gal of 103 octane.. it will make a difference for a while anyways.

my boosted bike only make 150 ft-lbs of torque and they're saying 130 from just an additive.... yeah right
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118874363 -->

That's what I thought. If something is that good it would be on the Evening News with Peter Jennings as a miracle. Just wondered what you guys thought. I never believed in Slick50 either. Besides if this was so good why would we need to do all the other mods to our bikes. Lot's of people would be out of business. Have you ever thought that if you combined several of these products that increased mileage that you might need to pull over and drain some gas out of the tank every 100 miles or so. If you add up to many of them you would have more than a 100% increase in gas mileage.
Thanks,
David

I know BJ 44K works. It helps to eliminate carbon deposits. I use it in my Steeda Mustang and Explorer.

Back