Adding ignition module worth it?

jeepinocala

Registered
I am thinking of adding the ignition module already have the pc3 usb and hub but will it help any to add the ignition module? anybody have one and what do you use it for?:whistle: 06 busa

I want to put a rev limiter and an air shifter on soon would it help to have the ignition module for theither of these?

you can't change the rev limiter with the ignition module and it also doesn't come into play with an air shifter. The shifters use their own igniton kill box. Like JC seaid ecu editor would be a better choice. You can adjust your rev limit, hard cut or soft cut, adjust igntion timming just like the DJ ignition module, and use it for a shift kill. So by using the ecu editor you wouldn't need to stuff two more boxes in your bike.

As stated above ECU EDITOR :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I am currently using it on my 08 and I love it. I also am using the kill box feature with the air shifter:thumbsup:. Its a night and day difference from using a separate kill box. I have it set for 50 ms of kill time and shifts real smooth alot cheaper than all the PC stuff and its more accurate tunning capabilities make it the better choice.

What's really nice about the ecu shift kill feature is that it cuts both the fuel and ign so you don't get that "pop" after each shift. Very smoooth shifts too!:bowdown:

Back