adding fuel for nos thru ecu editor

nappinj12

Registered
anyone run a 48 dry shot on a gen 2 with ecu editor. looking for a starting fuel percentage in ecu editor is 51 ok to start with. i put 51 and 2 degree's timing pulled, my na- afr is 13.2 with 93 octane

Go fat with Nitrous, always. Go Fat Fast. stay around 12.5 or lower with the juice. go lean - detonate. Kabluey. $$$$

Just my $.02

Guy

I am runing a 100hp shot. 4 number 26 jets. it is regulated to 900psi so it probably makes a bit less then a actual 100hp. it is probably a 80-90hp shot. it picks up about 16-18mph over motor only.
I have a bosch pump in the stock pump houseing and am only adding 41% fuel and around 12.3 a/f ratio. 13.2 or so motor only. runing u4.4 fuel. pulling out 3 degrees from my motor only map.

get away from the U4 and start using C-16, you need a higher octane fuel. Detonation is in your future. Pull out at least 10-15 degrees on the juice. Be safer and run lethargic than to melt pistons.
Where are your cams set at?

i ran this way all of last year with 4 number 24 jets with no problems.
web 395/378's at 106/108. 1441 with stock head.

Hello guys my name is rodolfo I live in Italy knows someone advise me to take Nitrous kits that because I want to buy and Progressive Nitrous Harness ECU programmer to manage it. in Italy are the primno groped at this thing and I hope I helped even though we are far away.
Phase 1 includes programs ecueditor
Phase 2 buy Progressive Nitrous Harness
Stage 3 Nitrous kits that I buy? thanks

I now have a competition cnc ported head. 395/378's at 107/109 now. I am runing a little fatter on the nitrous. 12.0 a/f pulling 5 degrees of timing. I went a little safer. Still runing U4.4 fuel. The bike runs good on u4.4 motor only at 13.1 compresion. I have thought about trying q16, but in previous attempts it has ran slower NA on q16 then U4.4. I run motor only 90% of the time. I know alot of guys run mrx01 (98mon) with a 60-80hp shot. U4.4 is 103MON. 100hp is about the highest I am going to go with U4.4. If I go higher I will use Q16. I currently do not have any plans to go higher then a 100hp shot.
The bike is primarily meant for e.t. racing so I run NA most of the time. Nitrous is just a backup plan B incase I wheelie up or screw up a sixty. Of course it is fun to go fast so every once in awhile on a test and tune I will make a few nitrous passes. At some of the biger events where I know the track prep will be good I will e.t. race all day useing the nitrous. Useing ecu editor for the nitrous control and a regulator to hold the nitrous presure consistent has actually made this bike very consistent for e.t. racing with nitrous. I know their are better nitrous controllers out their, but ecu editor does a decent enough job for what I am useing it for. If I was going all out in a heads up class I would be useing something different for the nitrous control.

Back