Addicted

brpo

Registered
Damn Mcdonald's - I'm hopelessly hooked on their Mocha Frappe. At first it was just a fun cold treat. Now I can't go a whole day without a Mocha Frappe. I told myself I could quit anytime I wanted. Nope - getting in the car now - on my way to see my local Mocha Frap -a- Crack dealer.

:please: praying for the strength to kick.

I turn tufbusa onto them and hs hooked too; i have to remind myself how many calories they have to keep it down to 2 aweek. Although i had one at ben/jerrys yesterday which was superior but more expensive..

I don't even dare try it. I stick to the ones at Starbucks. The cost of them keeps me at 1 (one) per YEAR!!! Not to mention the calories and such too. I actually had one last week. Made my really bad mood turn good instantly!!!! :) Be strong, you can do it.

Damn that Skydivr fella, he coached me into trying one and I have a hard time passing up a McDonald's knowing there is a Medium Mocha Frap calling my name. At first it was extremely difficult not to make a pit stop, after all it's only a treat and I deserve it, right!

But then I found out there is a many calories in a medium Mocha Frap as there is in two cheeseburgers. Now I do one about once a month.

Skydivr :sneaky2: like all caffiene pushers hasn't gotten his dirty little drug pushin claws pushed deeply into my flesh YET but he does have a grip on me!:errrr:

(in my best southern baptist voice)
"Have faith Brotha, and steer clear of those arches of gold, for they are nothing more than Satan's horns turned upside down. tempting you, calling you into the devils den. Be strong my Brotha, be strong!":please:

:rofl::rofl:

Frap - a - crack intervention may be necessary... Scored two more over the weekend one meduim, one large.

Starbuck's Java Chip Frapp with a double shot of espresso!! Oh yeah!

Damn that Skydivr fella, he coached me into trying one and I have a hard time passing up a McDonald's knowing there is a Medium Mocha Frap calling my name. At first it was extremely difficult not to make a pit stop, after all it's only a treat and I deserve it, right!

But then I found out there is a many calories in a medium Mocha Frap as there is in two cheeseburgers. Now I do one about once a month.

Skydivr :sneaky2: like all caffiene pushers hasn't gotten his dirty little drug pushin claws pushed deeply into my flesh YET but he does have a grip on me!:errrr:

I call BS SteveO....YOU are the one that can't drive by a Starbucks without going into withdrawal!

A Cuban cafe con leche will pick you up a bit. And you only need like one sip in the cup to do it with too!

Have not tried this Frap Crap? Hmmm

Back