Added a little comfort

ggus70

Registered
Added helibars and Vortex adjustable rearsets!

20150821_185223.jpg

20150821_185233.jpg

20150821_185250.jpg

20150821_185305.jpg

100-20140218-183737.jpg

Last edited:
Cool!! I've always liked the red/black fade paint job. I saw a custom front/rear once, it was nice, but the upper/lower is my favorite.

Looking good. I have been thinking about a set of those for my bike.

Nice!! I had Heli-Bars on my 07 for a while, but one of them met its demise in a crash. I later installed a 1 1/4" riser, I liked both!! I plan to do it on my 08 too; wish I could have grabbed my riser off my 07 before insurance deemed it a total loss!

I like mine - Heli bars and a ¾" riser.

Now - did you have to go a add a picture with that WHITE stuff in it
Reminding me of the season I hate most is coming up.......:banghead:

Nice Truck BTW.

Sweeet Limited! was it hard to install the rearsets?
No not at all , depending on where you have them set will determine whether or not the rear brake fluid supply line will need to be replaced or not and they do send a longer rear supply line with the rear sets. Also the factory rear brake light switch does not work with these rear sets there is an additional switch that can be purchased (Vortex Brake Light Switch) and then will need to be wired in and then it replaces the bolt that holds the brake line in place and of course the rear brake needs bled to ensure there is no air in the system! As this switch is pressure activated. They also send two shift linkages as well !

Back