add a Ninja ZX-10R for $4,500?

CWCobra

Registered
I love my 'Busa, but a guy I know has offered me his low-miles 2005 Ninja ZX-10R for $4,500. bike is pristine, very tempted. Never dropped, or stunted. Tires and chain are good. Plastics are excellent.

Any of you 'Busa guys have this bike in your garage also? What can you recommend?

This bike sold for afround $9,500 or so brand new...I can pick this one up for what seems like a bargain. Any comments?

Thanks,
CW

I want one. The 05 are some of the better looking models. The only complaint I've heard is the lcd tach is kinda hard to see. If I remember correctly.
Posted via Mobile Device

I almost purchased an 06 solar yellow for $5,000 before I baught the Busa. Do it!

Edit: If you have the extra money laying around.

twins2.jpg

My 10R is my stand by bike and the one I pretty much leave stock and take to trackdays once in a while. Fun solid bike, different animal compared to the Busa. I say pull the trigger, I picked mine up with about 3k miles on her and 4 yrs old.

I have an 05 zx10(silver) in my garage right now. Its not mine, storing for a friend, but i get privelages with it. I really like that bike. Its great fun, like Megawatt said, a completly differant animal, but in a good way. I wouldnt miss out on it. Im glad I have one, kinda:whistle: They are a bit of a pain to take apart tho, compared to the Busa

Last edited:
you guys are so lucky, you couldnt get a vespa250 for that money overhere, I say get it, wicked bike, check out this months BIKE mag for more info on this bike, they say it is a true future classic. good luck :thumbsup:

One of my friends just purchased a NEW 2008 ZX10 at the local dealer for $8,000. Ended up being $8,858 out the door. I would prefer a gixxer but for eight grand, I could ride a 10 :thumbsup:

I have a buddy who has an 05 I rode it its pretty quick and very easy to bring up (if thats your thing). It a very nice all around bike. No where near the comfort of the busa and well he has tried on several occasions to pass me . . . still can't do it :laugh:

If you have the extra money do it, I know I would

I have both. I love my 10.

As stated it is a different animal. Compared to the Busa it feels like a toy. I like it so much this is my 2nd one.

By all means if you can float the extra coin get it.

Bus 10 Avi.jpg

It's an awesome bike, especially if u like wheelies. Feels like a GSXR to me, only sits about an inch or so higher, and will spin the tire under hard throttle even easier:laugh:. Do it!

Back