Adam Lambert kisses male keyboard player on AMA

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Do any of you find this as disturbing as I do? I understand the whole freedom of expression thing but seriously, I am doing my best as a parent to instill good values, morality, and character in my children and allowing this kind of crap to be publicized on National television is absolutely appalling! To each their own as far as sexuality is concerned and whatever someone wants to do in the privacy of their own home is up to them however I do NOT agree with the whole gay thing and do not understand how or why it has lately become "cool" and why it is permitted to be flashed in front of the eyes of our young ones. Sorry that I posted this in the wrong area. Admins, please move it to the correct location.

Last edited:
Get a TV with more than one channel. That way you can watch something else. :poke:

Yeah, I don't think that is going to help boost record sales. I liked the audiances reaction at the end. Everyone had that slow clap like WTF!!!!!

Get a TV with more than one channel. That way you can watch something else. :poke:
Point taken however how can you guess that something like this would happen regardless of what channel you are on? This topic does not relate to a specific channel so maybe you are just trying to stir the pot :beerchug:

Do any of you find this as disturbing as I do? I understand the whole freedom of expression thing but seriously, I am doing my best as a parent to instill good values, morality, and character in my children and allowing this kind of crap to be publicized on National television is absolutely appalling! To each their own as far as sexuality is concerned and whatever someone wants to do in the privacy of their own home is up to them however I do NOT agree with the whole gay thing and do not understand how or why it has lately become "cool" and why it is permitted to be flashed in front of the eyes of our young ones. Sorry that I posted this in the wrong area. Admins, please move it to the correct location.

Like it or not, if you want to watch TV these days, there is a good chance that the development of your favorite programming was taken part in by a gay person or two. They are very active in media and entertainment and use it to push their agenda. So, if that fruitcake's onscreen gay kiss bothered you it may have been better to just tune the channel to the football game where you can watch muscular men in tight uniforms huddle closely and pass balls to their teammates from peculiar places.. :laugh:

So, it wasn't a wardrobe malfunction then?

:rofl:
I was blown away when I saw that also and thought it was funny however my views have changed since starting a family. The whole Madonna and Brittany thing, while sexy to most people, was wrong also.

I was blown away when I saw that also and thought it was funny however my views have changed since starting a family. The whole Madonna and Brittany thing, while sexy to most people, was wrong also.

Madonna and Brittany, Yes it was WRONG on Public TV, BUT more tasteful then two males doing that...:poke:.

Point taken however how can you guess that something like this would happen regardless of what channel you are on? This topic does not relate to a specific channel so maybe you are just trying to stir the pot :beerchug:

It realtes to the chanel that you were watching with programing that you felt was unacceptable. It is pretty easy to determine what channels could have programming that you find unacceptable. Or rather, find ones with programming you think is ok.

It realtes to the chanel that you were watching with programing that you felt was unacceptable. It is pretty easy to determine what channels could have programming that you find unacceptable. Or rather, find ones with programming you think is ok.
I completely disagree! What is the point in having a regulatory commission that creates rules to control this kind of content then? I was not watching the ##: gimme a wet kiss chanell.:poke:

I completely disagree! What is the point in having a regulatory commission that creates rules to control this kind of content then? I was not watching the ##: gimme a wet kiss chanell.:poke:

Are you advocating the goverment regulate the content on your TV? :whistle:

That sort of goes against the whole idea of personal responsibility, doesn't it?

for the first time i really enjoyed watching music awards this year, overall good combination till the end!!...oh..my..goodness.. what the he@@ was he doing, and..all that screaming, that just ruined it for me.

Do you have anything of value to say or are you just here to argue? I have a good idea that you are not gay, so why are you defending it?

Point is: The AMA show had a TV-14 rating. Meaning that content may be inappropriate for a younger audience. So if you choose to let younger kids watch it, isn't that on you?

I just don't think further regulation of what you see on TV is a good thing.

Last edited:
Point is: The AMA show had a TV-14 rating. Meaning that content may be inappropriate for a younger audience. So if you choose to let younger kids watch it, isn't that on you?

I just don't think further regulation of what you see on TV is a good thing.
Good point, government regulation sucks. Which brings up another point since we are not on that topic. Why are you such a staunch supporter of Obama then? Seems to me that he and his Democratic party are pretty much getting their hands into everything, including your wallet.

Good point, government regulation sucks. Which brings up another point since we are not on that topic. Why are you such a staunch supporter of Obama then? Seems to me that he and his Democratic party are pretty much getting their hands into everything, including your wallet.
I will have my cake and eat it too ... thank you very much....

Back