Actually got the wife on the Busa...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
She asked me yesterday to take her for a ride for our Anniversary, so I didnt hesitate to say yes. Suited up this morning, my buddy came over to watch our precious 5mo old daughter, and off we went.
Last time she asked to go for a ride, we made it one block and she was screaming to get home. Today, we went on a 70mile loop, a few mountain twisties (which I took very easy to keep her from bailing) and then some long straights..overall it was a relaxing ride that nearly put her to sleep afterward. She said she'll be on it again.

took ride today and took the wife to dinner...was a great time...wish i had brought the camera to show some of the foilage

Cool. My wife will not ride after my wreck in May. Hoping she will change her mind someday.

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

(reiny @ Oct. 09 2006,07:19) Lucky you, my wife has never even sat on my Busa!And its not from lack of me asking her.
Now thats harsh... My wife would be grabbing our daughter and sitting on GL every time I'd be working on it in the house. Now, a couple months later, she is getting all into "take me for a ride....." I so hope she ends up learning how to ride herself. At one time, she wanted her own bike, but then after having our daughter, she's cooled off some and says a "mother" shouldn't be out "donating organs" etc...oh well. She sat on it, she started it, she rode!

My wife wanted and got her own bike after riding a few times with me.

Mine used to ride alot ......until that Civic killed my Gixxer back in 93 ! Never again , so she says ........
sad.gif

Back