Activate nitrous through pass  switch?

Damn, i mist have stumped everyone.....Someone has to have done this. YOu know, hooked up the nos to the little yellow pass switch on the left hand handle bar?
rock.gif
Bueller........Bueller..........Bueller........ANYONE.......ANYONE..........

i don't use it myself,but if there are relays involved,it can be a problem,with the extra current draw

<!--EDIT|chevelle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156979315 -->

I was going to just totally disable the pas switch so that all it did was work the nitrous. I have never touched it. I figured this way it would actually get some use.

It can be used just like any other switch . Mine is set up on the starter switch . I have a toggle to turn the switch to the starter or to the NOS . I was going to use the pass switch but was talked out of it because someone said if I ever go with a air shifter I would want to use the horn button and it might be hard to operate both buttons that are on the same hand. But all you have to do is devert the power with a toggle.

I wouldn't, cause its a little far to reach, vs the horn button!

(frisbee @ Sep. 01 2006,23:35) It can be used just like any other switch . Mine is set up on the starter switch . I have a toggle to turn the switch to the starter or to the NOS .  I was going to use the pass switch but was talked out of it because someone said if I ever go with a air shifter I would want to use the horn button and it might be hard to operate both buttons that are on the same hand. But all you have to do is devert the power with a toggle.
i agree with this statement. hard to reach. starter button is the way to go.

Back