aches & pains

just lately i find after an hour of riding i get neck and back pain, i used to be able to ride forever with out a problem , any one else find this or am i just getting old :rofl: :whistle:

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Change your riding position/style/gear any? Had any other injuries lately that would make you set on the bike differently?
Lotta things besides age that can be a factor.

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
just lately i find after an hour of riding i get neck and back pain, i used to be able to ride forever with out a problem , any one else find this or am i just getting old :rofl: :whistle:
Look straight ahead and not at the girls jogging on the sidewalk and you'll be fine.J/K:rofl:
What kind of helmet are you using?

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
studys have found that reduceing your basic hormone levels can lead to fatiuge and joint pains. research has found this also promotes hair growth and reduced levels of sight. so i recomend other leisure activitys to refocus and revitalize your levels so you may again join the ranks of the iron butts

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
My pains ache just sitting here. Your getting old, it's natures way of tellin' you not to do all that stupid shid you use to do when you were young. :rofl:

I have just switch to a Busa...I use to ride a FJR and after 100 miles my tail bone and lower back hurt so bad i could hardley walk...Now i just did 350 mile ride on the Busa and have no pain at all except a little sore wrist...:laugh:

You guy's think your feeling old? Try flying into a tree!:whistle: I don't think I'm ever gonna feel right after this one.

Seriously though for me the less I do the more I ache, even being all banged up I'm forcing myself to exercise at whatever level my body will allow. I tried to run a bit the other day, big mistake with this hip contusion, things just didn't feel right or good at all.

I'm a year away from the Half Century and I am still quite fit as I only just retired from playing Australian Rules Football I use the same Stretching Exercises I used when I played on my legs, hips & back before a long ride and return with out a problem. It all comes down to body management if you don't look after it, it will let you down.:beerchug::thumbsup: