Accessories for 08's

HotRodRooster

Registered
Looking for websites with 08 mods. Seems like they are hard to come by.
Really trying to find heated hand grips and heated seats. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

HotBodiesRacing.com
ClearAlternatives.com

No heated grips/seats, but some 'busa stuff for you.

:welcome: BROTHER!! "HEATED SEAT"??? Mine must have came FACTORY with one! My seat getz so damn hot i could fry an egg on it :laugh: You must be riding in some damn COLD WEATHER bro.
BTW, where's the pic's of your busa? :rulez:

Looking for websites with 08 mods. Seems like they are hard to come by.
Really trying to find heated hand grips and heated seats. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

never heard of a busa with a heated seat

:devil:

Sorry, i don't have any pictures yet. I have the 08 orange/black though. Sadly still bone stock. And yes I'm in South Dakota, so i ride in the cold a lot. Taking my bike to Colorado Springs Next week though. I will try to get pictures soon. OH btw, it was really fun zipping past all the Harleys during Sturgis...hehe

Sorry, i don't have any pictures yet. I have the 08 orange/black though. Sadly still bone stock. And yes I'm in South Dakota, so i ride in the cold a lot. Taking my bike to Colorado Springs Next week though. I will try to get pictures soon. OH btw, it was really fun zipping past all the Harleys during Sturgis...hehe

South Dakota to Colorado Springs?!? Watch out for heat stroke, it iwill get you everytime. :laugh::laugh:

I'm really interested in this heated seat thing. I want heated grips, for sure, and wonder if I should buy the grips or just the insert to put under the stock ones. Input? And would those inserts work if you embedded some in a seat? Hmmm...

(btw, jacked!) :laugh:

I just installed the heated grips on my 08 last week.They work great! I had them on my old bike and loved them! They are an element that wraps around the handelbar and the stock grips go back over them.The only problem I had was finding a place to put the switch and getting the left fairing off (PAIN IN THE A$$).I also ran the power through a relay that is activated off of the tag light so if I leave the heat switch on when I shut the bike off It doesn't drain my battery.It has hi/low switch control for heat.I bought mine through Rockymountainmc.com ( dirt bike/ atv store) I will try to post some pics :beerchug:

i have had these on my gen 1 since 2002 and they still work as well the day i installed them. i upgraded from the toggle switch to the thermostat adjusting knob. the overall diameter of the grip is a bit larger than stock busa grips but not outrageous. the only cons that i found were that i had to shave a bit of plastic of the throttle side sleeve and the grips are a very hard compound rubber which makes my hands ache after a 100 miles or so.
HOT GRIPS-heated grips, hand warmers, grip warmers :beerchug:

hope my pics worked. First time posting pics

08 busa 002.jpg

08 busa 003.jpg

I used compressed air to get my grips off and to install them back on.they work fine with the stock grips but I did have to trim only the throttle grip down a little bit where the wires came out by the thottle tube.

When you went to a dail switch instead of a toggle do you bybass the resistor?

Back