AC Delco sealed AGM batteries on sale half price ($23.50 shipped) at Amazon

AJAY

Registered
Hey guys, long time no see.

Amazon is running specials on all AC Delco Batteries (both sealed AGM and traditional batteries).

Size choices are kind of weird, which is what took me a while to post this. I ended up buying a, ACDelco ATZ12SBS (12S-BS) Maintenance Free Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Powersport Battery for $23.50 shipped with Amazon Prime.
Here's the link: ACDelco ATZ12SBS (12S-BS) Maintenance Free Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Powersport Battery : Amazon.com : Automotive
You have to clip the "coupon" link and the lower price shows up in the cart.
Note that Amazon is quoting 3 to 5 weeks for shipping, so if you need one right away, keep looking.

The ATZ12SBS is listed as 151mm long X 87mm wide X 110mm high. This is 5mm taller than the stock battery listed below, although the thread I got those numbers from is about sticking a Gen II battery in a Gen I and the Gen II uses a 130mm tall battery.

- Cheers, AJ

(numbers are from this thread: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/101449-batteries-genii-geni.html
The stock Yuasa Battery
Battery Type: YT12A-BS
Voltage: 12
Capacity (Amp. Hrs.): 9.5
Dimensions: 6" x 3.4375" x 4.1875"
Weight: 6.3 lbs.
Metric Dimensions: 150mm x 87mm x 105mm
Metric Weight: 2.8 kg
Acid Volume: 0.5
Charging Current (Amps.): 1
C.C.A.: 175

Thanks for the link... Cant really beat it for that price! Just placed an order, only thing I had to pay 90 because wife had to put something in cart too... Lol

Wow, i am glad you posted this. My battery in my 01 is on its way out. If i have to wait a few weeks thats fine.

Back