Absolute SICKEST customs ever-

(vman1300 @ Nov. 10 2006,08:23) It is a great time for sportbikes in general.

Metric TV will debut in 2007 on ESPN2, major coverage for our sport on a Major network.
Im with ya, Vman!

thats why Im so excited about this bike-no its not your avg crotchrocket, but thats the point-taking it to the next level, showing the general (stupidazz) public what the possibilities are...just getn their attentnion enuf to bring more sponsors into the mix n get more media (POSITIVE) coverage for our culture in general...

for anyone that follows the sportcompact cars in drag racing/car shows-think back 10 years ago...where there shows across the US in major cities, bringing in thousands of hobbyists? no...it was a small, grass-roots thing that slowly built up as more people got interested and started showin up with wilder, faster cars that got more folks from the gen. population hooked...now, its a 4-billion dollar-a-year industry

I wanna see sportbikes with 2 or 3 tv shows like imports have now on SPEED...we'll see if we actually get there tho....bikes are more of a niche market up here in the northern states...I fear seeing shows with Harleys anymore. Hopefully all the chopper stuff will wither away.

The cool thing about the hand controls is that with some sort of instant sidestand thinger, a rider with paralyzed legs could get back on the road (with a little bit of assistance that is)

You are exactly right bro, it my 13 years in the industry, this is a MAJOR step toward the mainstream.

It will only benefit us all, with bigger and more sportbike shows.......

(vman1300 @ Nov. 10 2006,08:42) You are exactly right bro, it my 13 years in the industry, this is a MAJOR step toward the mainstream.

It will only benefit us all, with bigger and more sportbike shows.......
Does anyone miss Two Wheel Tuesday? I do.

Back