Abs On A Bike? Yeah It Was A Good Idea.

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Didn't think ABS was a great idea until today riding in the rain and got to see what they do. Oh poop moment when traffic stopped in front of me and got to see what a wonderful invention they really are! Traction control too! Hope Suzuki decides to make some changes some day. Also brakes on Zx 14, swear back brakes are better than front and back combined were on my old 06 Busa were. Ok, go ahead and start the troll jokes and the bashing! I'll be in the corner seeing if Yamahor is still there! :ban::corner:

Still love the Busa and this site.... just saying!

You know 2013 Gen II , and up have abs that works quiet well . Many a old school rider will say traction control in in the right hand :) To many these days relying on rider aids .

You know 2013 Gen II , and up have abs that works quiet well . Many a old school rider will say traction control in in the right hand :) To many these days relying on rider aids .
Yes know the 13 has it and up. A free on traction control. People should learn to control the bike without traction control but on wet roads it's really nice!

i've got all the electronic goodies on my KTM. the brakes on newer bikes are no joke, the busa can't stop nearly as fast or as effortless.

Back